Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Norwegian right wing party calls for ban on Islamic religion

Adultery

Adultery in Islam is a great sin punishable by stoning and sin. But a Muslim can commit adultery with his maid or a married woman if he invades her town and captures her in the war.

[al-Mu'minun 23:1-7] The believers must (eventually) win through,-2] Those who humble themselves in their prayers; 3] Who avoid vain talk; 4] Who are active in deeds of charity; 5] Who abstain from sex, 6] Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame, :7] But those whose desires exceed those limits are transgressors;-

[Al Nisa 4:24] “And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess.”

Index to some of the verses of Quran

* Torment to Non-believers-> 4:56
    * Only Islam Acceptable-> 3:85
    * No friends from outsiders-> 3:118
    * No friends with Jews, Christians-> 5:51
    * No friends with non believers->4:114 3:28
    * No friends with parents/siblings if not believers-> 9:23
    * Fight non-believers-> 9:123
    * Kill non-believers-> 4:89
    * Anti Jew verses-> 5:82
    * God a "plotter", deceiver -> 8:30
    * Killing Idolaters-> 9:05
    * Idolaters are unclean just because they are idolater-> 9:28
    * Forcing Christians and Jews to pay tax-> 9:29
    * The Torment of Hell-> 44:43-58
    * All except Muslims/Jews/Christians/Sabeans will go to hell-> 2:62 5:69
    * Cast terror in the hearts, smite the neck and cut fingertips of unbelievers-> 8:12
    * smite the neck of unbelievers->47:4
    * Severe Punishment for atheists-> 10:4 5:10 5:86
    * Severe Punishment for non-believers-> 22:19-22 72:23 98:6
    * Punishing non-believers of Hereafter-> 17:10
    * Punishing for rejecting faith-> 3:91
    * Non believers go to hell-> 4:140 7:36
    * Partial Believers go to hell too-> 4:150-1
    * Sadistic punishments-> 56:42-43
    * Punishment for apostates-> 16:106 3:86-88 3:90 4:137
    * Threat of punishment for not going to war-> 9:38-39 48:16
    * God making someone more sinful so he can be punished more-> 3:178
    * Intentionally preventing unbelievers from knowing the truth-> 6:25 6:110
    * Intentionally preventing unbelievers from Understanding Quran-> 17:45-76
    * It is God who causes people to err and He punishes them for that-> 17:97
    * God could guide, if he chose to, but did not-> 6:35
    * Intentionally misguiding those whom he pleases to->14:4
    * Willfully misguiding some-> 16:93
    * God causes human to err-> 4:143 7:178
    * God deceiving human-> 4:142
    Antonio Banderas's basterd son

now kris and captain axe are probably looking at that and saying, Yeah you can find parts of the bible that are like that or oh you're paranoid. A few decades ago you would have been right. But there are now people who are really attempting to put this type of society in place. The Taliban was very much like this. Of course, it's different for Israelis and Americans because we are their chosen enemy (though they weren't ours, we want to live in peace). I don't think Canada or hawaii are any less decadent than the US or whatever, but they aren't standing i the way of Islamis world domination, or at least middle eastern domination. So people in the US and Israel may have more interest in this issue. I think some of the europeans have what you could call a september tenth mentality.

But what I guess bugs me about your guys arguments is that you are martial artists and you know the pie in the sky stuff doesn't work. I mean, you know a good boxer could pummel some forms master sensless. I feel like arguementatively, you guys are doing a little bit of modern wushu with your fighting.

cpa- I actually don't have sound on my computer I just went buy what you had mentioned about it. I'm sure it's some great white rap. I'm into old CNN and Mobb Deep mainly
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

re

Regarding the Bible, Christians follow the NT, Jews follow other common era works like the Talmud (which isn't considered the absolute truth like the OT). Only Samaritans follow the OT religion and you don't see them out murdering and raping.

Captian

The source has already been posted. Read agan.

are you still on the slander tip, or can I add my two cents?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Oh, and thanks for the new sig.
    It fits right into the whole "I'm a biggot" vibe you have goin' for yourself.

Hip Hop is Hip Hop and isn't bound by race...A real head would know that...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

cpa - you have no business trying to participate in this conversation with your politically correct slogans and wimpy complaining about being made fun of. and your defense of terrorists who hate pretty much every race except their own is alot worse than anything I've done. as far as white rap, it stinks. No one likes it. Def Jux shows are usually 100% white elliot smith fans. I'm entitled to my opinion. I've heard enough to realize it can't work. You will probably be listening to country music in a year
    Last edited by jun_erh; 08-15-2004 at 12:45 PM.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

It can't work, huh? Thats actually very funny because here in a little place called America the most successful emcee of this time happens to be white. The more you try to tell me (tell ME) about hip hop, the more it seems like you never listen to it. Def Jux shows nothing about me...It shows my taste in music. I guess my attraction to martial arts must be on account of listening to Wu Tang Clan, right

You can try to analyze me by the music I listen to, but I'm analyzing you with a much better gauge...your actions on this forum. You are a racist, a scared *****, and a mudslinger. SO please tell me where you have room to criticism me when you haven't even begun to fix your own flaws.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Eminem is an exception, though I'm not a fan of his stuff he's famous for. Beastie Boys are good too. The rest of your post isn't saying anything. What are you trying to say? I'm some kind of rascist because I want to fight terrorism. It's a life or death issue. I'm not willing to get blown up to be mr pc nice guy. I really don't see what you want.

Last time I checked, cpa defended Islam, and not terrorists.
    As for Fat Wong, all you do is copy propaganda made by scared people for other scared people. The fact that you havn't pointed out where in the qoran you find this crap, but just copy others misinterpitations of it -makes you look very rediculous.

You judge an entire religion based on a few bad apples. You judge millions of people worldwide, based on your fears. Religions isn't perfect, nor is people. But the problem is that you havn't realized that those millions of muslims out there are probably just like you, normal people. I pointed out to jun_erh earlier on the fact that I havn't heard of any american mosques trading anti tank weapons (although he failed to reply to this. A common pattern in his posting style -write something, being questioned on it, then write something totally different). So the american muslims are different from middle eastern muslims? Since they have no anti tank weapons they must be different right? How about european muslims, or asian?

I've expressed my views, and you your's. I've accused you for being ignorant, and you me. If you, Fat Wong and jun_erh, wants to continue this discussion you might aswell try to take it out of the sandbox. There's no need for any of us to try change eachoters opinions anymore seeing how that seems pretty meaningless after all these pages of bull****. No, now you can try explain to me why banning Islam, a religion with millions of followers, would be so smart? What good would it bring? Would it put an end to terrorism? Would it change the world opinion on America as being a nation of ignorant racists?
    Tell me please
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

all you do is copy propaganda made by scared people for other scared people.
    that is what he's doing but that's not ALL that he's doing. Sure he could contextualize it better, but those words aren't meaningless and to say they are propaganda is a little ridiculous considering alot of it is stuff from the actual koran.

Okay, so because only one (that we know of) mosque tried to buy or lauder to buy a missile launcher of some kind this is IN NO WAY indicative of any sort of larger problem. got it. So the anti american hatred is just so much talk. When they say "We will destroy america" we should just take that as totally unrelated to the literal terrorists who have the same faith and listen to the same guys.

So are you saying most muslims are moderate muslims? That the mosques the radical ones teachat are small and uninfluential.

as far as british muslims (well first off all, many american and british muslims are first generation immigrants from on of the awesome middles east countries that were so nice they had to leave) I could show you tons of stuff if I wasn't so lazy or I thought it would do any good.

How would it help america be viewed less as ignorant rascists?? we defended muslims in bosnia. If it weren't for us, Israel probably would have nuked most of gaza and the west bank decades ago. We have like a million arabs in this country. What's rascist is saying that muslims just have a different culture that happens to be totally sexist and stuck in the tenth century. I drive by Harvard and MIT almost ever day. there are tons of arabs, many I 'd guess muslims. I don't see them running around with machine guns. I don't hate them. But i'm suspicious of the highly devout ones because a heck of a lot of them are totally nutso.

Do you think making women wear burkas is cool? Do you think saudi policemen beating women for showing too much ankle is okay? How about honor killings? That's why we should ban islam. Honor killings

Well about him copying the text-
    My 'beef' with it is that it's taken from it's context, any text could be interpitated in practically any way. That's what Usama and the Taliban did.

"So are you saying most muslims are moderate muslims?"

Yes. That's what I've been trying to tell you for a while now. These radical mosques, you speak of, where are they? What branch of Islam are they? And no, the millions of moderate muslims out there will likely not listen and follow the same guys as the radicals do. Just like the millions of christians doesn't follow their radical counterpart. That doesn't mean they don't exist though.

I can see a problem where these radicals can easaly influence young people. Specially considering the all to common hate on USA. I'm not sure how to prevent such things. But I'm sure banning Islam from America won't prevent it. Don't you think a ban would INCREASE the hate and increase the number of people being influenced by radicals?

I'd comment the rest of your post but I'm to tired to think right now .. later dude
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Most muslims are lukewarm, back row types who are muslim by birth and only go to mosque because they risk be-heading if they don't. However those that really believe in islam are terrorist sympathizers if not terrorists themselves.

I'm debating your point...If you can't handle both sides then don't start a thread

No. Your a racist because of the way you go about it. You target a lump group as opposed to just the terrorist.
    You are a racist. I remember your sig "in 6 days, you dogs"...don't think I don't understand what that means. Its obvious that you have an unhealthy hate for Arabs. That alone qualifies you as a racist.

And spare the whole I like white rap too bull****. Hip Hop is Hip Hop, you ****. And you classifying it by race does nothing but take away from what it is. "Oh, its cool. I like Black Country"...

If your American or live here than you don't have to worry about this:
    I'm not willing to get blown up to be mr pc nice guy
    Politically correct shouldn't be confused with not being a racist pig. Do you honestly know what it means or do you just like the way it sounds?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I think its ****in' priceless how when I take the side of Islam (NOT TERRORIST) I magically become a terrorist sympathiser. McCarthyism anyone?

People who label someone just because they aren't obtuse and try to see it from both ends of the spectrum need to be dragged into the street and beaten into a bloody pulp. You hold back the human race.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I hear ya' Cap. I'm actually against religion in general myself (against, as in "it's not for me"), but I believe very strongly in a person's RIGHT to follow any religion they wish (or none at all, if they wish).

I have a female cousin in Montreal who's married to a Muslim man from Egypt. He's one of the all-around best people I've ever met.

Fanaticism in ANY religion, when couple with politics, power plays, money-grubbing or just plain lunacy will lead to horrible results. Moderation is the key to balance in all things.
    Last edited by cerebus; 08-15-2004 at 06:34 PM.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust