Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new atkins study

Talking new atkins study

" i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Thumbs up

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Proof that, not only does God exist, but He's got a sense of humor.

And the Yankees kick ass.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Cool an alternative to atkins...

New Nietzschean Diet Lets you Eat Whatever you Fear Most

http://philosophy.thereitis.org/displayarticle49.html

Remember, as you stare into the lettuce, the lettuce stares also into you.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

firstly, here at present, I'd give my kingdom for a ball of lettuce ( fresh and crunchy)

and second.I agree with these findings but only because when you are carb-deprived your nervous system gets out of wack and you tend to adjust your mood accordinginly........

and the point was what exactly???

the point of the atkins diet? to get dorito-laden fat ****s to eat fewer doritos.

the point of the atkins corporation? to make money.

the point of this thread? to make people laugh at the idiocy that is the low-carb craze.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

and it doesn't work at all .right fat boy

it's a JOKE, BL. Satire. Has nothing to do with the actual effectiveness of the diet. People in this country are over the top with it and that article was poking fun at that.

Switch to decaf for cryin' out loud.

My boss was on atkins for a year and it was all he ever talked about. I wanted to sit on his chest and force feed him mashed potatoes. That article you posted was golden, Rubby.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Originally posted by rubthebuddha
    the point of the atkins diet? to get dorito-laden fat ****s to eat fewer doritos.
    I'm not on Atkins, but I'm restricting carbs. OTOH I just had home-made nachos for dinner .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Did that avocado you just ate have 1 or 1.5 grams of carbs? Why don't you look it up, while helping yourself to another package of bacon?
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    firstly, here at present, I'd give my kingdom for a ball of lettuce ( fresh and crunchy)
    So now you're a king, eh? Well I didn't vote for you!

I thought we were an anarcho-syndicist commune, anyway...
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

hehehehe
    A man runs 3-4 miles per day, bragging about the extra 10 years of life it creates, unaware that he is spending them running.

thats hilarious. they now have atkins aprooved meals at resteraunts now....
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

since when did 15% body fat make someone a fat boy?

no one's saying adjusting your diet at times to lower carbs is a bad thing, we're saying the atkins craze is full of asshattery and bull****, because everyone on it is still as sedentary and lazy as they always were.

Asshattery. My new favorite word.

How do you measure your body fat % anyway? Do they still use those caliper things?