Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: att bl haters post here.., free shot

Oh yeah, I may be laughing but the REALLY funny part is that everything I've said is true!! I'm glad you finally agree with me bl! Now maybe we can start to help you.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

okay . delsuion is great step to undrstanding it. I don't wanna talk to you anymore..........

I bet you don't! I'm not one to sit back & let you talk your foolishness without coming right back at you. Any time you want to get yourself embarrassed, you can come on back & try spewing your insane view of how the world is, I'll be happy to set ya' straight!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

if insane is rational by the book plus a breakdown on it, I'm guilty. Least I have a reference point... and you??

A reference point? Yeah, I studied psychology as part of my Criminal Justice requirements with Central Texas College European Campus (Vicenza, Italy). Prior to that I received training in Criminal Psych at the U.S. Army Military Police School (Fort McClellan Alabama) then 4 years of practical application as an Army cop. After that, further Psych training with the Vermont Criminal Justice Training Academy followed by more practical application as a state corrections officer.

Care to list your Psychology references?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Now now, take it easy on BL ya fookin vultures. She may be a bit flippant (in a Chuang Tzu/Jack Daniels kind of way), but at least her posts are never boring. Besides, sometimes you feel like a nut!

Rock on, BL.
    Antonio Banderas's basterd son

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    no. I meant exactly what I said. you have no idea what ex-pats in china etc, go through on daily basis here

no. I am the proffessional help and I 'm going to convince you, but I will remind you that my apptitude is above 90 % ish of the entire worlds' poopulation.

Holy smokes! This broad is just a bottomless pit of crazy!

that's it.... vent it all

that's it.... vent it all

Impossible. You come up with fresh crap all the time. It's hard to keep up with your madness.

you're welcome. I knew this thread would be handy

no. I meant exactly what I said. you have no idea what ex-pats in china etc, go through on daily basis here

Oh, the sad story of getting paid to do something you are unbelievably unqualified for! (In the unlikely event that this little part of your story is even true)

Liar's Club President

My kids and advanced adults and even teacher students I 've taught, regularly and frequently tell me that I'm the best teacher they've ever had.

They've never had a teacher before? Wow!

I was going to let it ride, but not even mentioning the fact that it took me over several months to convince people I existed, ( and may not 've been able to prove it had Gene not received photos and spoken with me himself ) I have had everything questioned down to my sex and whether or not I am some old chinese man in alabama trolling or laughing from afar.

It's an intellegent thing to query but really.

LOL at KC and unkokusai.

Had enough of this bull**** myself, it's not even remotely amusing anymore.

Where I am, met a lot of expats, and the ones that lose it were usually ****wits in the first place. Some of them couldn't take the admiration from people needing something different, some of them realised they couldn't speak the **** language they were trying to teach, some of them just hit the bottle, random sex and self abuse so they could continue deluding themselves. But they were to a man/woman prime cases for mandatory sterilization/premature euthanasia/retroactive abortion. Just in the name of strengthening the gene pool, and getting rid of some of the environmental disaster being contributed to everytime some ****ed-up moron opens her legs to some mullet-wearing foreigner without protection.

Harsh? I'm only having a laugh!! LOL
    Sorry, not as funny as KC, but to quote a movie:

I'd have you shaved sterilized and destroyed.

See, even that was funnier in the movie.

But for now, back on ignore you go.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan