Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is it a need of a SLT and SNT set?

it means all the posts that i read from you seem to be pointless. or insulting to people, which is rude and annoying.
    "Let the hands do the talking."

when you dispel illusion, all you have left is what is real

Originally posted by KFD
    it means all the posts that i read from you seem to be pointless. or insulting to people, which is rude and annoying.

"i can barely understand what you write, but from what i get out of it, you've accomplished nothing, asking the question if SNT and SLT. people are actually trying to answer it, and you havent stopped trolling around. " --------KFD

The reader's not understanding and or get the points does means the writer's fault. perhaps, the reader cant understand what is not in his level?

"so how about you shut up real quick. besides, where did you get your credentials?
    from what i understand, you dont know jack about WCK at all, ...... so whats with your bull**** Q and A for something you wouldn't even understand?" ---KFD

is this " insulting to people, which is rude and annoying" ?

What is the "credential of this person? What and how much he knows or understand about the person he is being rude to and insulting? ZERO that is forsure.

and he also forgot this is a Public Forum instead of his Forum which has to run according to his rule and everything others discuss about is about him or his stuffs. Is this an acceptable public behavior in a democratic country?

perhaps the Yellow Pikachu is a Mirror, A mirror that one sees oneself in it. But thinking that is the Yellow Pikachu.
    Perhaps one is not sure and confident about onself. Thus, one hate clear mirror which shown it all.

-------------------------------------------------------
    when you dispel illusion, all you have left is still illusion --- You that dispel-sor, is the worst creator of the illusion.
    Last edited by yellowpikachu; 10-02-2004 at 12:41 AM.

Originally posted by yellowpikachu
    perhaps the Yellow Pikachu is a Mirror, A mirror that one sees oneself in it. But thinking that is the Yellow Pikachu.
    Perhaps one is not sure and confident about onself. Thus, one hate clear mirror which shown it all.

-------------------------------------------------------
    when you dispel illusion, all you have left is still illusion You that dispel-sor, is the worst creator of the illusion.

"Pikachu is a Mirror"
    "A mirror that one sees oneself in it"

Hendrik, Is this your MIRROR????????

Originally posted by Hendrik
    Good bye to the forum

I would like to say good bye from this forum to lots of friends here. Thanks for the fun.

I would like to say good bye to Rene, Robert, Andreas, Ernie, Pual, KJ, Matrix, Planet Wing Chun , Joy, David in Sandiago, DZu... BoB, Jim..YYLEE.. Phil... so here on thier names not get drop ...

I would like to say good bye to those who hates me deep in their guts that now you have peace. it is very suffocate to choking each others. Not Zen at all.

Bye bye

peace
    hendrik

Perhaps it's more like a one way mirror in a police station, with you on the wrong side rabbiting on about Zen Patriarchs being beheaded, children's trading card empires set up by marketroids to bleed their parents of their hard earned money, third-rate reincarnation, and the usual incomprehensible stream of consciousness veering from subject to subject like a drunken man running a gauntlet.

We, the detectives on the other side, are saying, "this guy's too much of a lunatic to be charged with anything, but we need to keep him off the streets. We'll have to send him to the nut farm."
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

stick to the subject

The marialist way is to maintain harmony with oneself and ones surroundings. So far you guys have left this behined. Where is your hospitality, your inner peace, your civility,and your aceptance of others. Why did you start this thread? Did you do it so you could luer others into a trap to ambush them when they voice a different opinion? I thought that we would be able to work together here and learn from oneanother,obviouly that is not true. Will you turn on me now and claim that I don't know "WC,VT,WT,VC"?

The marialist way is to maintain harmony with oneself and ones surroundings
    Plenty of exceptions to that rule at all levels in WC-land. Talk's cheap, and hifalutin platitudes the same.

I thought that we would be able to work together here and learn from oneanother,obviouly that is not true.
    Not on this thread, certainly. Other threads are different, I think.

Will you turn on me now and claim that I don't know "WC,VT,WT,VC"?
    No, but if you start getting on a high horse after only eight posts, you'll probably be told where to stick your lectures on how you think others should behave.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Re: stick to the subject

Originally posted by todi laugin
    The marialist way is to maintain harmony with oneself and ones surroundings. So far you guys have left this behined.

Where is your hospitality, your inner peace, your civility,and your aceptance of others. Why did you start this thread?

Did you do it so you could luer others into a trap to ambush them when they voice a different opinion?

I thought that we would be able to work together here and learn from oneanother,obviouly that is not true. Will you turn on me now and claim that I don't know "WC,VT,WT,VC"?

Be able to be staying in balance and embraced others view disregard of what they are. and, One can always find positive constructive components from all side, with a two (multi) way viewing instead of the ordinary -- one way viewing, is a training itself.

Not a simple stuffs.

But the forum with many differents views and personalities is a great way to observe oneself, isnt it?

Can one stay balance, silence, aware, and living in Now? beyond emotion out flow, perturb, and living within one's own thougths, that is not a thought process or a way of thinking,
    but an attainment need to be achieved.

But then, that attaiment has to based on at least a glims of the always Present, the no-dual, the original face, or the Buddha nature. which is not an alterstate but an always present existance beyond thoughts or the thinker or thinking. and there on one can surrender the emotion to think according to one's value and reference --- ego, which is a hinderance to real understanding of reality.

only then, one will have the based of the reverse observation experience and not attached to Thoughts or the thinker. where the two (multi) ways observation is possible. where the Aways present open up the view from a singel path viewing based on one's thinker to multi path.... as it is said, open the lotus of thousand pedals, be able to view all conciousness without rejection, the crown chakra.

as it said in the Prajnaparamita heart sutra

----------------
    Verse 5

tasmac chariputra apraptitvad bodhisattvasya prajnaparamitam asritya vibaraty acittavaranah. cittavarana-nastitvad atrasto viparyasa-ati-kranto nistha-nirvana-praptah.

Therefore, O Sariputra, by reason of his nonattainment (of nirvana), the bodhisattva, having resorted to prajnaparamita (transcendental wisdom), dwells serenely with perfect mental freedom. By his non-possession of mental impediments (the bodhisattva) without fear, having surpassed all perversions, attains the unattainable (bliss of) nirvana.

-------------------------

That is the legend of the past.......

How many had attainted the mental freedom with SLT to activate the multi ways observation, sensing, listerning ...ect and open up more and bigger dimentions ..... bliss and compassionate to all living beings?

A Good Question of is it a need of SLT and SNT set? or within the SLT set, there exist another training which is goes beyond the Thinker?

Perhaps the legend is just a legend. Perhaps it exist because we still can read a collection of its details illustration.......
    Last edited by yellowpikachu; 10-03-2004 at 01:07 PM.

Lightbulb

Instead you go on copying stuffs from sutra you're something separate and well defind --Picachu--something with a name, your identity.

Truth speaks to us directly, without words.

Originally posted by KFD
    More precisely! Awareness of this---where there are questions, there are no answers from Hendrik. In other words, it is pointless to discuess the SLT of white crane and the WCK (SNT/CK/BJ) with him.
    Last edited by Rhat; 10-03-2004 at 04:28 PM.