Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: what are your quals??????

Kaitain(UK),

Sometimes it is due to typo or laziness, but most of the time I don't go back to read what i've written before hitting the submit button. Me being smart and everything else that goes with it, my thoughts travel much faster than my typing speed and I may miss bits here and there, but you get the meaning anyway.

It's funny - with everything I see you write, I'd have thought the thoughts that went into the words were few and far between. You should have plenty of time to spell correctly.
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it

let's not forget that time is the essence in posting sometimes, which in turn leads to poor grammar. If need be, a person can edit later for clarification.

and...sausage fingers. (d is right next to s)
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Sometimes it is due to typo or laziness, but most of the time I don't go back to read what i've written before hitting the submit button. Me being smart and everything else that goes with it, my thoughts travel much faster than my typing speed and I may miss bits here and there, but you get the meaning anyway.
    I call shenanigans.

If you're too lazy to go back and check that what you're saying is what you mean, then get over yourself and hush up.

I'm guilty of screwing up on that myself, I admit, when I've been drinking more than is compatible with thought. It doesn't really excuse it, though.
    Geoff

-A hundred enemies, a hundred cups of wine. Infinite enemies, infinite wine.-

"hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

SEX SELLS!

my health and fitness quest come best training pursuits brought me to gongfu and kfm . com , my buddhism / philosophical searching brought me to shaolin and concurrently to former Gene Ching. his sexual unertone brought me to seek some varification of earnestness and together it all brought me to China.
    It's all about the "sexual unertone". That's my hard sell for Shaolin Temple. Once again, it seems to have worked.

BL has been playing the 'sex card' with me a lot lately with all sorts of accusations and implications. Those that know me here, know my style. I never draw first blood. Just like that old CMA adage, I prefer to hit first, but attack last. That being said, BL's sexual accusations are of particular amusement since we've never even met. Is she putting me on trial for email rape? Move over Kobe, move over Tyson, it's time for a real celebrity sex case to take over the spotlight.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Gene-
    Is this consensual distance learning and transmission?

Thumbs up

FD;

Cool link.

I do not know what a qual is

Qualification.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Ah I see, thank you.
    I am not qualified for anything really important, just a generic loser.

Must I add, I feel a lot of hatred towards the woman on this thread. That should stop, learn to respect the diferences and the opinions of others a little more, please.

Originally posted by MoreMisfortune
    Must I add, I feel a lot of hatred towards the woman on this thread. That should stop, learn to respect the diferences and the opinions of others a little more, please.
    On your third post you're telling us what to do?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

No, excuse me, I said "please", therefore I was not telling you what to do, I was simply giving you a healthy sugestion and asking you to embrace it with your hearts

Man, you really are new here.