Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: styles not seen in america

Originally posted by Brad
    Hey Shaolinlueb,

Maybe it would be better to decide what sort of skills you'd like to focus on and ask about a suitible style?
    skills? hmmm i dont know too much. i was thinking the dog style because of its ground wrestling or the doubnle axe or something neat like a bench im not really sure what skills i want to focus on.

edit*
    this sounds kinda lame, but i wana learn soemthing that looks cool. oh and it can have good applications too, whether it be grappling or anything. i never dappled in internal stuff, so that would be nice. maybe some bagua or xingyi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

i was thinking the dog style because of its ground wrestling
    I seem to remember coming across something not too long ago about Dog Boxing, from someone allegedly familiar with it, that stated that while it did include a lot of ground fighting, it was not so much wrestling/grappling as striking.

Anyone got any decent info?
    Geoff

-A hundred enemies, a hundred cups of wine. Infinite enemies, infinite wine.-