Thread: Ot: Need Computer Help!!!

Ot: Need Computer Help!!!

My GF's dad's computer has some problems, I'm surfing away and I get a warning from Norton Personal Firewall that there's a Transcourt Trojan trying to start up or something.

a) WTF is a Transcourt Trojan, and would it account for random p0rn and undeletable temporary internet files in the program files?

b) what shall I do?

Cheers in advance...

Scott

All about Transcout Trojan.

And here is the answer to all your problems.

Scott1- yes, that's one way a transcout trojian affects your 'puter. Only way to get rid of it easily is with a good spyware program. But to help you keep your sanity in the meentime... delete your cookies, all but the main one. It won't get rid of it, but it will restart the the process of cascading pop-ups. you will get somethingof a breather from the pesky buggers, about enough to download the spy-ware detector and install it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Thanks, that seems to be doing the trick.

Transsexuals really aren't my thing.

You are no fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

No offense