Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Noooo! It's gone!?

how's covering you on your right to privacy for a start and stop calling me that okay.

Tell your Chinese cop/pimp

no one's pimping anything, the chick was stranded and he helped her out til her visa was sorted, it 's not my cop-babe it's BLs and .........I don't know what you're drivelling?!!

telling me to tell her to tell him WHAT ??? exactly???

you're confusing!

btw imo the "cop - babes " in NJ aren't half as sexy as the native residents and call me hetro , but they just don't do it for me!!!!
    Last edited by Ego_Extrodinaire; 10-23-2004 at 07:38 PM.

"no one's pimping anything, the chick was stranded and he helped her out til her visa was sorted,"

The chick, Kelvin? Since when do you talk like that? She did say she was "shacking up" with him. I imagine she must be greasing his monkey as well. You know, guanzi, and all that.

"telling me to tell her to tell him WHAT ??? exactly???"

What? How do you drink that Chinese liquor?

"btw imo the "cop - babes " in NJ aren't half as sexy as the native residents and call me hetro , but they just don't do it for me!!!!"

Well so much for a train of thought.... cop-babes in NJ? native residents? And I certainly wouldn't think of calling you hetero (note correct spelling)

you can imagine what you like, but it's noted you're still speaking rubbish!!
    Last edited by Ego_Extrodinaire; 10-24-2004 at 03:49 AM.

"noted but still speaking rubbish"

I see that. That's why I'm calling you on it.

Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
    how's covering you on your right to privacy for a start and stop calling me that okay.
    Do you actually know what covering someone's ass means?

And why should I stop calling you by your name? Only you believe that anyone else is fooled.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Serpant,

Of course I know what it means. My name is ego, the only one you're fooling is yourself.

Point, Set, Match, Serpent.
    Last edited by Buddy; 10-24-2004 at 07:01 AM.

Originally posted by Serpent
    Do you actually know what covering someone's ass means?

And why should I stop calling you by your name? Only you believe that anyone else is fooled.
    you're crazy!

Pot to Kettle, "You're black."

Buddy,

Although some kettles can whistle, pots can't talk. btw shoes have tongues but can't talk - thought I'll let you in on that.

"Although some kettles can whistle, pots can't talk. btw shoes have tongues but can't talk - thought I'll let you in on that."

And combs have teeth but can't bite. It doesn't have anything to do with the fact tha Michelle is crazy and your a tool.

Buddy,

No Michelle is not carzy and I'm not a tool. You're analogies don't have a leg to stand on.

that Michelle is alot more lucid and onto it than I'm sure any of you who trolled on her would care to admit. 7 or so weeks out of work, several airtickets / hotels etc later ( and remember she's on a teachers wage ) , carrying 70 kgs of luggage with her 45 -6 kg frame all over the country side with rudimentary language skills at best, still trains whenever possible, still studies and she's still going strong. Not bad for someone who apparently has no defence skills and unsequitous thought patterns.

BTW :- visa situation still not resolved but with luck tommorow it ends .

No foolin, Ego is all you get.
    Last edited by Ego_Extrodinaire; 10-25-2004 at 08:23 AM.