Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re: SevenStar

*looks at watch*

What's the point? When the mod fesses up you get to write a scathing paragraph about the merits of your thread?

It's their house, you're just crashing on the textual sofa. They can shut off any conversation at any time for any reason and don't have to account to you, logically or otherwise.

I suspect many other people at KFM have the access and ability to delete threads on this forum other than just those whose names you can find.

-C
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

*sigh*

My friend, as I said, it's no big deal, but it is a matter of principle to me. I saw absolutely no reason for that thread to be locked, so I want to know why someone did it. I don't even care who, really, just want to know why. Because no one has said anything, I must assume the person who locked it feels he doesn't really have a solid reason.

And what the heck are you worried about? Feel better now, got a load off?

It's their house...Do you have any idea how silly that sounds? Of course it's true, but aren't there some limits? And when was the last time they locked a thread for no reason? Maybe there was a time, but I don't recall it. They usually lock thread for a very good reason.

They don't have account to me, ha? Sure, that's right, like you don't have to write to this thread and like I don't have to reply to you. But we did.

It's a matter of respect. If you don't see that, dude, I feel for you.

If someone sucker-punched you (this is a lot smaller than that, just making a point), wouldn't you wanna know why? Of course you would.

You make a good point about there possibly being more people who could do that. That worries me, though...

Mika
    ”The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next.” Matthew Arnold

Exercise Masters
    Potkua!
    Fen Lan Tang Lang Men

Re: LOL

Originally posted by Mika
    Hijack away, I don't care...

But we only have two people left, right? Gene and RENEGADE MONK. The latter I can't even recall, really, sorry...
    The former, nah, I doubt that. Gene seems way too relaxed and laid back to have his panties in a wad like that. But what do I know?

Unless someone already lied...or unless there are more people who could have done it?

there is at least one other person who could have that I know of AND renegade comes around quite a bit - he lurks more than he posts. Gene is tolerant of most things, but there are several things that he won't. In any event, somebody had their reasons for doing it.

any rate, the mod should be man enough to step out and then have enough respect for me and all the users here to explain why he locked that thread. That's all I want.

It's the internet - I don't think being "man enough to step out" would be an issue at all. Chances are, the one that did it either hasn't seen this thread or just doesn't feel any need to explain himself - he moderated.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

LOL

"It's the internet - I don't think being "man enough to step out" would be an issue at all. Chances are, the one that did it either hasn't seen this thread or just doesn't feel any need to explain himself - he moderated."

LOL...

You DO realize how fukin pathetic that sounds, right? Man, f.uck that ****....

Whatever, someone was too too fukin scared of the topic or something (poor stupid sum***** should leave the church and start thinking for himself)).

"He moderated, didn't feel any need any need to explain himself"....you have NO idea how funny and naive that is...

I will change my style on this board just because of this moronic incident. You guys have more than deserved that!

Mika

Exercise Masters
    Potkua!
    Fen Lan Tang Lang Men

It's the internet - I don't think being "man enough to step out" would be an issue at all. Chances are, the one that did it either hasn't seen this thread or just doesn't feel any need to explain himself - he moderated.

And it wasn't me that closed the thread, if it has you that upset try sending Gene an email

Re: LOL

You DO realize how fukin pathetic that sounds, right? Man, f.uck that ****....

actually, no.

Whatever, someone was too too fukin scared of the topic or something (poor stupid sum***** should leave the church and start thinking for himself)).

"He moderated, didn't feel any need any need to explain himself"....you have NO idea how funny and naive that is...

okay, so educate me. What explanation do you think he owes you and why?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

*Yawn*

Dude, if you don't get it, you don't get it. Plain and simple.

I could ask you why on Earth did you have to post what you posted - before anyone else had posted anything, but I won't, it seems too obvious anyways.

I be tired of this here thing, everything I needed to know is already out there, so I be fine wit all dat.

I still love y'all, so it's all good

Peace out

Mika

Exercise Masters
    Potkua!
    Fen Lan Tang Lang Men

hahaha. so, you mods gettin the picture now? lol. It takes a while before it starts to pour, but eventually the rain will fall.

I was getting to the point where my most heartfelt reply to these types of queries or posts were simply "rtfr"

similar to rtfm, but more in line with this forum.

Mika, rtfr and quit griping. any mod or admin can delete and toss your junk for any reaosn they want. They don't have to or need to explain anything to you. Not being mean to you, just telling you that it's THEIR forum, not yours and you are an INVITED GUEST not a going concern.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Talking Et tu, Brute

Exactly, and that was my point all along. Of course, the consensus shouldn't surprise anyone either - hence the reputation (a quote from last night in chat "somewhere else": 'A poor excuse for an online "community" ').

"Can do whatever they want"... - yup, that's the way to promote "an online community", bring people together in harmony, not to mention a great way to sell publications, videos, and other merchandise. The word has been out for a looooong time, though, so it's business as usual.

Oh yeah, btw, it's not considered the "standard". Seen enough of these boards to be quite sure of that. Forums open to all with no specific topic area and that are run by 15-year olds don't really count...

They've got you covered like a jimmy hat...

I have even more reason to post now. I am just getting warmed up, and I is having a merry old tyme here now. Outside looking in...

Exercise Masters
    Potkua!
    Fen Lan Tang Lang Men

Re: *Yawn*

Dude, if you don't get it, you don't get it. Plain and simple.

I could ask you why on Earth did you have to post what you posted - before anyone else had posted anything, but I won't, it seems too obvious anyways.
    naturally, it was obvious. posting about that, online...it was asking for a huge ruckus.

as for your question, it's not an issue of not getting it, it's just odd that you think anyone hear actually owes you something...

ah well. Anyway, on to the next topic.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

yup, that's the way to promote "an online community"
    lol, and posting about how race effects IQ is gonna make a lot of communal stuff happen too. lol

man, people always play the community card when they are not being productive members of a community they are trying to get into.

Hey can you say "hypocrite"?

com·mu·ni·ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-myn-t)
    n. pl. com·mu·ni·ties

A group of people living in the same locality and under the same government.
    The district or locality in which such a group lives.

A group of people having common interests: the scientific community; the international business community.
    A group viewed as forming a distinct segment of society: the gay community; the community of color.

Similarity or identity: a community of interests.
    Sharing, participation, and fellowship.

I guess we just aren't that interested in some information as we are in others, but then as a member of this community, I can only speak for myself
    Kung Fu is good for you.