Bagua seminars in Mass.

Upcoming Jiulong Bagua Seminars!

Details can be found by clicking on the link!]

Count

Kabooom.com

Chi Kung International

BAI HE Guest

Count

Can you elaborate on these guys. I'm moving very close to their school in the spring. Are they reputable?

That is the "SouthShoreinternalarts.com" guys?

Thanks. Pete.

Ky-Fi Guest
    Hmmm....I took a Taiji seminar at Brookline Tai Chi last year, and must have gotten on their mailing list, as I got this flyer in the mail today. Looks pretty interesting, but I've already got more than I can practice with my style--can't handle any more ! :)

Guandi Guest
    dear count

have you ever met Dr Painter up to now?

Guandi

count Guest
    I have not met the guys in Mass. except in e-mail and they are really nice and knowledgeable guys. They are instructors under Dr. Painters system so I consider them reputable. And Guandi, I have met Dr. Painter and communicate with him often through e-mail. I haven't done one of his seminars yet but I have observed one and was extremely impressed with the level of bagua energy this man displays. He is extremely knowledgeable and shares his knowledge very generously. I definitely recommend his seminars even if you do not study his system. I plan to attend one next time he is in LA.

Count

Kabooom.com

Chi Kung International

Guandi Guest
    >I haven't done one of his seminars yet but I
    >have observed one and was extremely impressed
    >with the level of bagua energy this man
    >displays.

thanks for sharing your observations! I really appreciate your info as I get the impression through reading your posts that you are open minded about different teachers/others than you own. So your opinion has really some value for me. Thanks.

Guandi

count Guest

Thanks for the compliment Guandi.

I have made it a point to keep an open mind and see as many examples of teachers as possible. How else would I know that my style is the best? ;)

Count

Kabooom.com

Chi Kung International

Guandi Guest
    >How else would I know that my style is the best?

:-)))

Guandi