Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seasons Greetings to All Forum Members

Smile Seasons Greetings to All Forum Members

May all of my esteemed colleagues on this most civilised and constructive of forums enjoy a safe, happy and prosperous holiday season over the coming weeks, and may you all look forward to a better, brighter New Year in 2005
    DMP

David ,

right back atcha

i owe you phone call
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Sincerest best wishes to you and yours too David!

Moreover, wishing happy holidays and peace to all of you here on the forum. Thank you for your many and varied thought provoking posts, your ideas, insights and inspiration, for challenging our beliefs and complacency, and for sharing a hearty laugh now and again. But most of all, thank you for sharing something of yourselves throughout the past year.

Regards,
    - Kathy Jo

Merry seasonal rituals in whatever form you choose to celebrate them!

a quick winter break story

a local conservative talk show host was ranting about "winter break" and how the schools and work places all celebrate a "winter break" now and not X-mas.

His statement "look NO one has ever celebrated winter!"

so Happy Solstace fest!!!!!
    "Cyanide is a dangerous chemical. That's why it is a crime to possess it without a peaceful purpose," said U.S. Attorney Fitzgerald.

Happy Holidays

To David and Everyone,

Wishing the best Holiday season and an even better year in 2005.

Take care, drive safely, enjoy your family,

Vicky
    "I've learned....
    That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it" (Andy Rooney)

Merry Christmas everyone,

No more verbal fighting until after New Year and then we can start up again. Some is just playing games with each other anyway. Most of us train in a similar way anyway.

Ray
    Victoria, British Columbia, Wing Chun

And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you the same. Wish all our "feisty" members a great time with your family and friends. I believe the forum will still be here for more productive verbal joustling when we recuperate from this much needed vacation! =)

Talking

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to everyone.

Originally posted by YongChun
    Merry Christmas everyone,

No more verbal fighting until after New Year and then we can start up again. Some is just playing games with each other anyway. Most of us train in a similar way anyway.

Ray
    lol, start up again ah! You sound like your looking forward to that Ray, lol, just kidding. Merry Christmas to everyone on here and great success to all in the new year, it's been a blast and very educational experience since my introduction to this place...

James

Happy Christmas and merry new year to everybody!

Happy and Joyous Holidays

Hello,

I would like to wish each and everyone a Joyous and SAFE Holiday Season. Consider how each of us, in his or her own way, is truly blessed and give thanks as you see fit.

Peace,

Dave

Re: Happy and Joyous Holidays

Originally posted by Sihing73
    Hello,

I would like to wish each and everyone a Joyous and SAFE Holiday Season. Consider how each of us, in his or her own way, is truly blessed and give thanks as you see fit.

Peace,

Dave
    Nice greeting, and it's true living in the countries we do that we are all truly blessed...

James

hmm.mixed feelings about ma in 2005.my xrays werent good.ive hurt my back.dont think throwing and ground work will be on the menu.any way,more wing chun then!all the very best to ya'll.[even lawyers!!]

Russell.

Wonderful holidays all....

Thank you all, and I hope you all have wonderful holidays. And with all the celebrations and parties going on out there....be careful and keep them safe my friends!

Happy holidays everyone!!!!!
    John Widener

'Understand your limits, but never limit your understanding'.

" I may disapprove of what you say,
    but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
    Voltaire

www.wing-chun.us