Thread: Good NY/Bay city area schools?

Good NY/Bay city area schools?

Hey guys, I've got a Military buddy visiting from NY, and he said he lives pretty close to bayside...and was looking for a good wing chun school up there. I looked up the ebmas people there and he didn't seem to like the one we found in bayside. He doesn't care if it's moy yat or LT/WC or anything so long as the training is realistic, not just forms and flippy techniques.

So for those of you NY goers', gimme a shout out for the good ones out there so I can pass it on to my buddy. Thanks
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

Van:

I work for Nextel - and occasionally I have to go to the Bayside office...so I know the neighborhood and travel times very well. If your friend has a car...he can make it to my Brooklyn school from Bayside in about 30 minutes.

email me, too.

I teach privately

only practical staff

Try James Cama Sifu 718 692-2281 http://futsaoyongchunkuen.com/