Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [OT] I am engaged!!

congradulations and good luck.
    where's my beer?

Congrats old bean.

I'm hoping to do the same soon but I've got to grow enough of a pair to go down on both knees to her old man first...!

Silly country!

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

BTW, by 'old man' I mean 'father'... I understand it can mean 'husband' in the States.

Which would be strange. And rather disturbing.

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Asking my wifes dad was the easy part. Asking her mom was H E L , even though we pretty much were high school sweethearts I suppose.

Oh and the sexdrive thing kung lek said…..

ITS ALL TRUE!!!!

My friend always says, “ when does a man stop masturbating? When he gets a divorce.”

I hear it gets better when you reach 40’s. Parently that’s when woman become more “ warmer” and men gets more “ colder”. Nature can be cruel don’t you think?

But don’t let us married old men scare you. Atleast you will have someone to do your laundry now

Eddie

thanks everyone :-D

one thing that i think we have over a lot of other couples we know is that we have awesome communication and do not hold anything in. communication is so important, as i have learned from past relationships. we should do well, this weekend we are going to go over like roles in the relationship (laundry, cleaning, bills, working, taking out the trash, etc) and work out a budget. We're looking to get a mortgage and buy a house in 2005 :-D

can't wait to go house hunting :-D
    My school: http://pailumwarrior.com/

Originally posted by unixfudotnet
    can't wait to go house hunting :-D
    Suxors. I bought my house because I was sooooooo tired of looking at houses. Seriously, I told my wife "This is one is good enough" and we bought it.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

congrats.

its weird ... our sex life has become better now that it ever was.

we also arent married after 9 years of being togeather. i rock!
    where's my beer?

Being together 9 years regardless of the existance of that little peice of paper rocks! Toast:

May Unixfu and his wife-to-be have at least 9 years with the rocks only in the yard (or in bed, but in no other part of the house)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

the glue of marriage is the fear of default on majour financial commitments!

so if you want your marriage to be strong, get into staggering debt together.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Originally posted by Becca
    Being together 9 years regardless of the existance of that little peice of paper rocks! Toast:

May Unixfu and his wife-to-be have at least 9 years with the rocks only in the yard (or in bed, but in no other part of the house)
    thanks and ill drink to that.

and the sex doesnt have to slow down to near extinction. or at least it doesnt have to stay like that if it does. ours did for a long time after adora was born, but we eventually got it back on track. i think thats a normal phase in a relationship, but not a permanent one.

two words. chick flicks. i have found that watching stupid ass girl movies like .... ummmm ....english dudes or ... well you dont have to pay attention to them, but if you watch them you're almost certain to get some action. even if they fall asleep right after it, you're owed sex that you can collect later.

you'll also find that you'll have more morning sex than night sex. i dont know why that is, but it's true as far as ive experienced and been told. if you dont let a sunday morning go by without gettin it on all dreary eyed and stinky breathed you guys will be good to go. of course its more difficult after you have a kid, but it gets easier and easier as they get older.
    where's my beer?

You should have dressed up as Santa Claus or something.
    I have a signature.

...or Darth Vader woudl have been geeky and cool too.

Tom, you sound bitter.

But at least it has passed now.... I hope.
    Kung Fu is good for you.