Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Prediction: Nuclear War for 05.

Originally posted by ZIM
    Nobody has insulted you here on this thread, actually. I refer instead to your source and style of argument, which was logical fallacy.

Not an insult if true.

But you're a Larouchie. Certainly you're used to this kind of reception.

You claim such things, but nothing in any of your posts shows that you did. All you did was literally post 4 silly and insulting 1 word sentances, then when called out said 'i'm not talking to you anymore'. If you have a problem with my posts, go ahead and refer to them. There's more than enough information for you to argue or debate about, so please go ahead. Give us context, instead of simple non defined declarative sentances. Even George Bushes sentances have more than 1 word in them, even tho they don't say anything extra, at least the poor fool tries.

Here's one of the links that started the thread: http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=953

The blog I pulled the quote from is not suitable for linking here - pretty much fringe lefty stuff, but lots of non-family friendly content.

I don't know who these guys are, but sure look 'official' - but anyone can these days

Now back to work...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Originally posted by Newb
    etc...
    Tell you what. Let me just ask you one question that actually is of interest to me, kthx.

Q: Lyndon Larouche is what, 82 or 83 years old now. He's on borrowed time from his Biblical 'threescore and ten'. What happens when he dies?

Seriously. Do you know?
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Does anyone actually take Lyndon Larouche seriuosly?
    --- Napoleon

"You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Newb does.
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Not a neutral source, admittedly, but amusing/interesting:

Has the US threatened to nuke Mecca?
    © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Why hasn't Osama bin Laden's terror network executed an attack on U.S. soil since 9-11?

Simple, says Dr. Jack Wheeler, creator of an acclaimed intelligence website dubbed "the oasis for rational conservatives": The U.S. has threatened to nuke the Muslim holy city of Mecca should the terror leader strike America again.

On his website, To the Point, Wheeler explains how the Bush administration has identified the potential of wiping Mecca off the map as bin Laden's ultimate point of vulnerability – the Damoclean Sword hanging over his head.

"Israel … recognizes that the Aswan Dam is Egypt's Damoclean Sword," writes Wheeler. "There is no possibility whatever of Egypt's winning a war with Israel, for if Aswan is blown, all of inhabited Egypt is under 20 feet of water. Once the Israelis made this clear to the Egyptians, the possibility of any future Egyptian attack on Israel like that of 1948, 1967, and 1972 is gone."

Wheeler says talk of bin Laden's Damoclean Sword has infiltrated the Beltway.

Writes Wheeler in his members-only column: "There has been a rumor floating in the Washington ether for some time now that George Bush has figured out what Sword of Damocles is suspended over Osama bin Laden's head.
    There's more, but that's sufficient for the idea.
    Last edited by ZIM; 01-08-2005 at 08:59 PM.
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

yo son id say cos the defences are focused now
    defenses over-sensitive even maybe

they need to wait for a moment of weakness, open-ness, distraction - to be able to strike again
    and now is not exaclty teh moment
    this requires a lot of planning and the strategical use of the surprise advantage

faint left, hit right

or the cool sentance:
    "Uproar east, strike west"

oh
    to add

if the usa really did bomb meca then oh boy oh yeah you guys would see muslim going after your ass
    that would seriously seriously pizz em off
    not only the fundamentalist dude, all of em muslims would look for means to bust yo ass

Originally posted by MoreMisfortune
    oh
    to add

if the usa really did bomb meca then oh boy oh yeah you guys would see muslim going after your ass
    that would seriously seriously pizz em off
    not only the fundamentalist dude, all of em muslims would look for means to bust yo ass
    Heh.
    The world hasn't seen the US well & truly ****ed off.

Come & get some.
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

bombing Mecca would be the worst decision ever in US history, but, sadly, I could see Bush doing it!!!

as fer pizzed Americans, well, there was that joke about the Japanese calling up Osama and saying "dude, didn't you ever read history?"....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

"They drop two bomb. TWO!"
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

lol Vash

you americans arent the only with da bomb actually, but anyways

DUCK AND COVER!!

John was like "Woooohooo partyyyy!" at his cousins (he makes sex with his cousin girl) -> \o/
    Then he seen an atom bomb coming so he...

/o\ Ducked and covered! Today he is fine! And so is their kid! "Genetics are soooo overated" he says.

Seems unlikely... it's in Saudi Arabia...While I can appreciate the thought - Islam is a war-based religion that has lieiing to outsiders as a primary tenant of the faith. Once you just READ what THEY say, it's f@cking scary. All of the apologists you hear cannot support thier statements in scripture, whereas the terrorists can. Over 80% of wars are instigated by muslims. Hatred is taught in the mosques all over the world. If my ancestors hadn't fought them off at the gates of Vienna, we'd still be living in the stone age right now, as slaves to the mohemmedan..

However, the reality is that there are millions of Muslims who do not practice thier religion, and are perfectly good people. I prefer to change minds rather than extinguish them. However, when they come to kill me or subjugate me into dhimmitude, I will be happy to give them the chance to die for their god.
    --- Napoleon

My Daughter is a gynmnst. It's the ONLY thing she really cares about. When she is doing wrong the "Threat" of taking her out will often correct her behavior.

However, one time I actually DID Ground her from the gym. Once gymnastics was gone she had no motivation to correct her behavior because .... well... gymnastics (her prime motivator) was gone. Her behavior went from bad, to worse. Then from worse to really bad.

Now, eventually we starightened her out, got her back in the gym, and the *Threat* of taking it away from her worked wonders once again, so loing as I didn'tactually do it.

In the case of bombing Mecca, I'm sure so long as we don't actually do it, the threat of doing so will more than accomplish our goal, but if we DO bomb it to oblivion, it will cause exactly the attacks we wish to avoid. It's a bluff too severe to call us on.

As for there not being major attacks since 2001, I'm not so sure little things haven't been going on. I think it's just not reported as being such. Anyone remember the backout?Did we ever get any real explanation of it's cause?

What about all sorts of little things going on in the US? Was the train in Chicago shut down due to a "Malfunction" last summer? or do the guys I know who associate with the search and rescue crowds claiming it was a dirty nuke know the covered up truth?

Or how about this therory, maybe there IS no Terrorist threat anymore. I mean look what happened lasttime, we took controll of Afganistan, then raided Iraq for Sh1ts and Giggles. Now there is talk of Iran, and possibly even Syria has been thrown out since almost day one. Maybe the "Terrorists know that any attack on US soil will result in an arab nation being leveled, and conqured not only by the us, but all our buddies as well.Thats why you hear stuff happeneing over seas, but not here.

Anyway, just some random thoughts to toss out. Comments anyone?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Angry AGAIN?!!?!?!?!

We've gone back to this AGAIN?!!! Well, I guess I'm not posting because anything that I have to say is dismissed as "alarmist" (to quote Kung Lek and several other people who clearly are completely ignorant of the situation the article is talking referring to) as well as "insulting" and "hateful." So I guess the realist who knows what's flying has to shut up because a select few think that I should just not talk and can erase my posts at will.

I have an idea.......how about we not talk about these things.....they are plently inflammatory and just get people upset (seeing this thread along just ticks me off and makes me nauseous since I know alot of the facts and alot of people just don't want to hear it....I thought we had finally decided to not discuss this kind of stuff)...Isn't this a kung fu forum and not a place to discuss conspiracry theories which blame Israel and America for all the world's problems?

yeah that's all I'll say
    Zvika