17 25.37%
  • Yes, I agree with the war, but not its reasons

9 13.43%
  • No, I dont agree with the war OR its reasons

41 61.19%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Do You Agree with the "War on Iraq"

Originally posted by Kung Lek

But, there is also a problem with foreign policies of "have" nations towards "have not" nations that in some cases creates the terrorist organizations as a response to the policies that effect and affect 1000's if not hundreds of thousands of lives.
    It makes me feel sorry for the Muslims that they have to live in a country where they are forced by Bush's created atmosphere where they have no choice but to kill Christians because of their views on Islam.

No one should be forced to kill entire families.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Originally posted by HopGar
    You want to give me a source?
    Hop, were you replying to me?

yes.
    Zvika

Originally posted by HopGar
    And here we go again...

"Also, Israel had invaded the countries around it such as Egypt, Lebanon, and so fourth. Israel also is in violation of the majority of UN resolutions against it, Has confirmed weapons of mass distruction that can reach the USA or anywhere int he world, and is in the only country in that region to be in a agressive military occupation with severe human rights violations using the confirmed war criminal tactics of Nazi General Jurgen Stroop."

I wonder why you're singling out Israel and not a different country. Since when are UN resolutions legally binding? That forum is a vent for those countries who hate the US and other Republican governments (note that I am not using democracy b/c the US is not a democracy, we elect representatives to congress, we don't vote on laws ourselves)

Military occupation? First of all, this doesn't exist. Ifyou deny the Jewish right to a state, then you might as well stop reading now. The modern state of Israel won the land in war. If you ask me, that land has always been Jewish land.

Second, since when does a victor in war have to give back land? Last time I checked, that has never happened in the history of the world. The Ostrogoths gave Rome back to the Romans after taking it over? The Muslims gave land back to the various people in Africa after taking it over? The US government gave land it conquered back to native americans? If this applies to Israel, then force all countries or political entities that have won a war and conquered territory to return it to the losers. Preposterous, isn't it?

WMDs? So what? It's for self defense. Besides, Israel has never openly said they have WMDs, they only said they will not be the first nor last to use them. Israel has never threatened a country with WMDs. Israel has never attacked unless provoked or it feels its security is at risk. Any government has an obligation to protect its citizens. Anyone with half of a brain will agree with that statement. That is unless you apply a double standard to Jews.

As for Inhumane treatment - look at the PA first, then Israel. The PA treats its citizens much worse than the IDF and Israeli government does. I dunno where you get this from. The Arabs in Israel can go around freely, with maybe some hassling from security so noncombatants are not killed. Since you have not seen the facts on the ground and I have, this is simply idiocy and I'm just going to ignore it.

If you going to raise issues like this, at least provide facts, not accusations and wild half-ass statements. Use reliable sources, not the news media since they overexaggerate everything. Maybe bother to look at actual research.

Peace
    kong have you read the book O JERUSALEM? it said the brits owned the land and then got fed up and let the un have it, and the americans pushed for the israelis to have it...the brits lied to the jews and the muslems and then punked out the muslems at the last minute...what war are you talking about? my facts are limited on this issue peace

OT-
    Hey, diego.

You ever chew betel nut?
    betel makes you feel strong. Your chest feels broader, your inhalations deeper, your back straighter; and an almost electric invigoration seems to run through your bones. This is a good, healthful, and positive sensation.

On the other hand, some first-time users claim to experience no stimulant effect whatsoever; but they are probably expecting too much. Betel is not an amphetamine, after all. It is a complex of dilute plant alkaloids absorbed slowly through the mucous membranes of the mouth. The result is subtle and "natural," and offers none of that teeth-clenching, palm-sweating, eye-bugging overstimulation so familiar to users of stronger drugs. Betel is less jarring than espresso, and it never leaves you feeling "jangled."
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

hey mortal
    Prince Harry says youre a jew

What does that mean?

FuXnDajenariht

Go back to school. I would rather be a rascist than a retard.

Mines? Duh. How old are you? I guess 15 or younger.

All you do is throw insults with no supporting argument.
    Just another New york City liberal who forgot what happened on 9/11. Our people were killed for going to work. We have to defend ourselves against future homeland attacks.

Remember no attacks since on our soil. We could thank George Bush and the neocons for that.

go back to school.... thats original...

everyone can see what kind of moron you are. everyone knows it but you. im not going out of my way to explain the extreme error in your thinking towards people you dont know. let alone to arabs. i see you threatening to knock Newb the fu.ck out in the ORA forum, and knocking out peace protestors? your proud of that sh!t? big fu.ckin man over here....

i could wax on and off about how your part of the problem but i doubt it'd get through that thick fu.ckin skull of yours. i didn't forget what happened at 9/11. dont u dare use that guilt trip on me. im not gonna let some fanatical arabs turn me into a paranoid animal though. you seem to be going in that direction, if you weren't already there before 9/11. what excuse did you use to be a rascist piece of **** before that?

i'd rather be a liberal than a brainwashed neocon. though im more of an anarchist if you wanna know. i tried asskissing once and i didn't like the taste. answer me this though....whens the last time u had an independant thought that wasn't dictated to you by the whitehouse? you support the same people wiping their asses with our constitution. and you think your more of a patriot than anyone else here? get outta here with that..... you think you can pollute the forum with moronic comments and not get called on it?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Keep talking **** punk. You feel all big now.

I AM NOT a rascist. Never was.

You are an anarchist? LOLOLOLOLO(OLOLOLOOL DUH?

You dug your own grave with that one.

Are you trying to provoke me with your baseless insults?
    Was that you that I knocked out?

How old are you again? Answer the question little boy!

You might not be aware of this but you need to capitalize before every sentence.

Get off the weed it is making you paranoid. lol

An Anarchist lololo I am still laughing. The guys in the office are hysterical. Thanks for the laughs. I owe you. lo

lol im 18 with more common sense than half the people at your office. i bet you think anarchy means to destroy the government dont you?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? are u singing to me *******?

Another 18 year old know-it-all anarchist.

I rest my case.

You are claiming to have more common sense then the highly succesful people in my office. How could you know that? This is coming form a self proclaimed anarchist. Stop hanging aroung Union square park. The little kids there are corrupting your mind.

I knew you were a little kid.

I bet you are a high school drop out or someone who is not going to college. Am I correct in my aasumption? Do you know what assumption means? llolo

hey mortal
    Volcano doesnt like you

cease and desist