Thread: ATTN: Ai Lek/Fu Pow/Shiva & WaterDragon

ATTN: Ai Lek/Fu Pow/Shiva & WaterDragon

Since you're so interested in fighting I have a deal for you. I haven't talked to WD yet, but I'm going to be in chicago in March and I will take the time out of my geeking and drinking to meet up with you and him, and the three of us can take turns sparring/fighting, whatever you want to call. how's that sound?

Isn't fu in the pac nw somewhere?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

so, he wants to spar so bad I think getting three of us on this forum together would be worth the trip, I'm making it to chicago so could he.

Well, I'll be in Hawaii in July. Anyone want some friendly sparring on the beach?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

hmmmm, silence on the Ai Lek front......

How'd I get brought into this? lol

Sure come on over. We have open mats on Saturday from 2-5. If people want to spar, we can. We'll let Fu Pow have a crack at one of the real fighters if he's too much of a match for lil ol me
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

right., and I'll only show him a few choice moves for when he goes clubbing

I'll come to Hicag but it's gotta be a public event.

I'm not setting foot into anybody's school. I'll bring some of my boys and we're coming to fight, not get into a shoot out.

We need to find someone that will host a KFM grudge match as a adjunct to an event.

That's the only way it's gonna be fair.

(BTW, from now on call me Ai Lek or Fu-Pow.

Shiva is the Hindu God of Destruction. )
    Ignore List: lkmdfc

I'm not sure why that wouldn't be acceptable to you. I don't plan on jumping anyone and I certainly won't allow it. My guess is WaterDragon has a little more integrity then that, although you would be more then welcome to bring a couple of your guys just in case.

We could agree to meet somewhere public like a park if you wish. It might be a little on the chilly side but that doesn't bother me either.

And who would I be fighting?

that's completely up to you. If we "took it easy" and kept it freindly, you could match up with WD and me in seperate matches, with as much time as you needed between us. Otherwise take your pick. I'm game and it sounds like WD would be.

Originally posted by red5angel
    that's completely up to you. If we "took it easy" and kept it freindly, you could match up with WD and me in seperate matches, with as much time as you needed between us. Otherwise take your pick. I'm game and it sounds like WD would be.
    I'm only gonna do it if it's full contact, San Shou rules. No knees, no elbows. 3, 3 min rounds. You can win by KO or TKO.

Thats why it'd be better at an event.

I'm not jokin' around Trevor.

If I'm gonna pay the money to fly out to Chicago than I'm at least gonna get to knock somebody the **** out.

It's not like I'm driving to the park down the street.

since fu wants to turn this into a challenge, i'm closing the thread. as i told red earlier, if you want to meet up with peeps to practice, that's fine. if you want to properly fight them, figure out the details somewhere else.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA