Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shin conditioning

i'm not bony......... i'm trim ..... also what some people forgot about bone on bone contact during a fight is that you have the added benefit of adrenaline........ with that said even during sparring i'll catch a shin or an elbow ..... it still hurts.... not cryin for mamma agony but it still smarts a bit....
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

So what your saying is you were sparring Sun Tzu and kicked his bony behind with no shin pads?

Banga, didn't I tell you to wear protection if you were gonna tap dat ass?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

well if we're talking literal "boney behind", might i remind you that it was his boney behind that cracked my ribs in june?

that being said, no it was his boney knees and elbows that i was tappin... i mean if you watch my latest fight clips, you'll see what kinda man i am... here I beat a guy with shorter hair than me...
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Originally posted by BMore Banga

that being said, no it was his boney knees and elbows that i was tappin...
    That's pretty sick Bro. But if that's your thing, go ahead and unleash the furry.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Originally posted by BMore Banga
    that being said, no it was his boney knees and elbows that i was tappin... i mean if you watch my latest fight clips, you'll see what kinda man i am... here I beat a guy with shorter hair than me...
    The only true way to settle disputes is by having a dance off!
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

speaking of battles, I think we'll be having another one in a month or two.. lol

just like kick stuff, then they will get hard, every once in a while kick a steel post to remind yourself that you don't actual have iron shins.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread