Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UFS - Weng Chun

Thank you Rene and Victor !
    I´m on a seminartour. One of my close friends informed me about this post.
    Derek for me you are not my enemy and I wish you all the best for your teaching and future.
    One thing I would like to say:

GM Wai Yan ask me to take care of weng chun and to do it in a professional way. I accepted this mission and now our "lost" style get more known again. But it is and was a lot of effort for our whole wonderful weng chun team in the whole world and friends like Rene Ritchie, Robert Chu, Benny Meng etc.and for sure for my own family.
    If you have questions you can email me directly: Sifu@wengchun.de

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Hoffman
    Derek for me you are not my enemy and I wish you all the best for your teaching and future
    so please stop spread rumors and lies about me. and tell the same thing to your people. Thanks to you, I'm not longer in that cult, and you know it. You do your own bussines and let me do my own. I got skills and knowledge and nobody can't say that's different.
    If you have questions you can email me directly
    I will

Below I repeat my offer:

Event # 1 module A
    -The Ultimate Fighting System--Weng Chun (1st grade)
    Notes: program will cover the theory and rules of fighting, uncovering/discovering the bodies’ natural reflexes - both hand and foot techniques, movements and practical fighting exercises in long-range fighting. For beginners who want to come closer to real self-defense, or for students of other martial arts interested in Weng Chun method.

Event # 1 module B
    -The Ultimate Fighting System--Weng Chun for Instructors (advanced level, 1st grade)
    Notes: program covers theory and rules of fighting and methods for instruction, practical techniques for long-range fighting, learning forms and exercises with special training devices. For anyone who is or wants to be future UFS – Weng Chun instructor.

Event # 2 module A
    -The Ultimate Fighting System--Weng Chun (2nd grade)
    Notes: includes the theory and rules of fighting, uncovering/discovering the body's natural reflexes, the science of hand and foot techniques, movement and practical fighting drills and use of techniques in average distances. For those who wants to come nearer to real self-defense, and for students of other schools of martial arts

Event # 2 module B
    -The Ultimate Fighting System--Weng Chun for Instructors (advanced level, 2nd grade)
    Notes: covers the theory and rules of fighting and methods of instruction, the use of practical techniques in average distances, the second boxing form, and exercises on special training devices. For instructors from any country, or instructors of other fighting arts.

Event # 3 module A
    -The Ultimate Fighting System--Weng Chun (3rd grade)
    Notes: covers theory and rules of fighting, uncovering/discovering the body's natural reflexes, hand and foot techniques, movement, practical drills and the use of techniques in short distances. For those interested from any country who want to come closer to real self-defense, and for students of other schools and arts of fighting.

Event # 3 module B
    -The Ultimate Fighting System--Weng Chun for Instructors (advanced level, 3rd grade)
    Notes: covers theory and rules of fighting and methods of instruction, use of practical techniques for short distances, learning the third boxing form and exercises on special training devices. For instructors or other martial arts instructors interested in self-defense.

Event 4 module A
    -The Ultimate Fighting System--Weng Chun (4th grade)
    Notes: covers theory and rules of fighting, uncovering/discovering the body's natural reflexes, techniques for hand and feet, movement, practical exercises for fighting and the use of techniques in close distances. For those who want to come closer to real self-defense, and for students of other martial arts from any country.

Event # 4 module B
    -The Ultimate Fighting System-
    -Weng Chun for Instructors (advanced level, 4th grade)-
    Notes: covers theory and rules of fighting with methods of instruction, use of practical technique in short distances, the third boxing form and exercises on special training devices. For instructors or other martial arts instructors interested in self-defense.

Event # 5 module A
    -The Ultimate Fighting System--Weng Chun (level 5th grade)-
    Notes: covers theory and rules of fighting, uncovering/discovering the body's natural reflexes, hand and foot techniques, movement, practical fighting drills and techniques for ground fighting. For those interested in coming closer to real self-defense, and for students of other martial arts schools.

Event # 5 module B
    -The Ultimate Fighting System-
    -Weng Chun for Instructors (advanced level, 5th grade)-
    Notes: covers theory and rules of fighting and methods of instruction, practical techniques of ground fighting, the wooden dummy form and special training devices. For instructors or other martial arts instructors interested in self-defense and real fight.

email me for more infos

Derek, I wish you all the best for your teaching. We are not a cult, so my students are free to write what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Hoffman
    Derek, I wish you all the best for your teaching
    I hope it's true
    We are not a cult
    : :
    my students are free to write what they think
    after you, whatever you say they repeat. c'mon... please...

PS. why did you call yourself a GrandMasta ?? I also have successor's documents from Way Yan and you, can I call myself GM, too?

???

Does nobody else find it strange that someone by the title "FuTaiChi" whose profile says they have practiced TaiChi for 10 years just "happened" to find this thread on Weng Chun and in fact of their entire 12 posts on KFO - they have all been with regards to Weng Chun??

Sounds like fake profile to me.

Mr. Hoffman if this is in fact one of your students, bear in mind they they are reflecting on you.

vingdragon asks:

I also have successor's documents from Way Yan and you, can I call myself GM, too?

**By all means! But realize that we'll snicker at you just like we snicker at all the "grandmasters."

great, cause I have nothing to hide

let's say all the true about that comunity - stright

Hi,
    for all of you: I'm a student of GM Hoffmann and what I said is my opinion.
    There is no need for GM Hoffmann to hide behind a different nick.

Hey FuTaiChi,

So why not use your real name? And why not disclose you were a student of Andreas' from the beginning? Do you think real martial artists (fighters) snipe at others from the safety of anonimity like cowards or do you think they tell you honestly what they believe and stand behind it openly like men (and women!)?

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff
    Do you think real martial artists (fighters) snipe at others from the safety of anonimity like cowards or do you think they tell you honestly what they believe and stand behind it openly like men (and women!)?
    Unfortunately, as human beings, most opt for the latter.

-Levi

Hi t_niehoff,

What would be the difference?
    If I would use 'Thomas_Mueller' as nick, nobody knows if it is right.
    I dont 't know you, you dont' t know me personally, so what...
    If you think I'm a coward, ok, it's your opinion

When you read my posts, it was clear from the beginning, that I must be a student from GM Hoffmann.

And what did I say?
    I said, in my opinion it is not true that dragonving practises weng chun for 11 years, and for that it is not right to use the name.

See, in '95 I visted some seminars with Rickson Gracie. Now 10 years are gone, but I would never dare to say, that I'm a BJJ expert.

Cu

in my opinion ...
    I think your opinion is not correct. I still don't believe that FuTaichi is Thomas's name. It can be also another name - people are exchange in Bamberg very fast. Even if its true, you're just repeating Andreas's words.
    See, in '95 I visted some seminars with Rickson Gracie. Now 10 years are gone, but I would never dare to say, that I'm a BJJ expert.
    of course you never dare... it is another organisation with big reputation. that remands me one example from the past. when I've wrote article about BJJ and Weng Chun in Polish KungFu magazine. I wrote it exacly under Andreas's sugestion. Word by word. Few weeks later Rickson was upset when he readed that article. I know what I'm talking about, and you?

BTW, how many time Andreas did spent in Hong Kong? Propably the same like I spent in Germany, so... pleeease

FTC wrote:

What would be the difference?
    If I would use 'Thomas_Mueller' as nick, nobody knows if it is right.
    I dont 't know you, you dont' t know me personally, so what...

**Integrity.

If you think I'm a coward, ok, it's your opinion

**It's our actions that reveal our character.

When you read my posts, it was clear from the beginning, that I must be a student from GM Hoffmann.

**Certainly here was an association.

And what did I say?
    I said, in my opinion it is not true that dragonving practises weng chun for 11 years, and for that it is not right to use the name.

**I have a friend that took up golf and within six months was a scratch golfer, and I have another friend that have played 20 years and always shoots in the 100s. Time in the art, how much time one spent with their sifu, etc. all have nothing to do with one's skill (performance) level; these are all things that nonfighter/theoretician's use as benchmarks since they can't measure performance (since they don't perform). IME, it doesn't take much time for someone that knows what they are doing to transmit the method (WCK); and if it does take a long time it either means the instructor doesn't know what he is doing, is trying to make money instead of develop their trainee, or the trainee is simply not up to the task.

**FWIW, If I were to use those video clips that Andreas provided as evidence, I'd say that those guys who apparently have spent much time with Andreas don't have much fighting skill. Very often "following" a sifu is like glaucoma: it just gets in the way of one's seeing clearly (and hence their development), and the longer a person "follows" a sifu, the more their vision narrows to the point of blindness.