Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Does your enthusiasm for MA affect your relationships?

hoo hoo? I thought it was a cha cha?

man, the lingo these days gets more nizzle fa wizzle on da shizzle than it realy needs to be.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Well i met up with that girl last night to break up....but i didn't actually get round to the breaking up bit, hehe. I'll give it another week maybe.

I've also met another girl who seems quite into me. She's 19, tall, blonde, loves the fact I've got a passion for martial arts. She said she respects and envys anyone who's passionate about something. She seems quite independant herself, AND she's a triplet with two sisters!
    ________
    DODGE KINGSWAY
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 01:59 PM.

don't let the girls take too much of your jing dude or your kungfu is gonna get weak.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

man .. if that btich ever read this thread wed never hear from stubbs again.
    where's my beer?

Never Allow Your B@lls to be chained to some womans hip. As Warriors as we all like to think that we are we seldom live or even act like warriors,,and one of the impeccable aspects of being a warrior is that you dont allow the women to physchologically grab and take hold of your short hairs.

Besides you are wasting too much Jing to try and keep some girl around because you like to wet your carrot and feel manly. Now dont get me wrong,,i am not saying that you should not be in a relationship but what you have to do as a part of the male species is to assert your control in a way that doesnt 1.abuse the woman 2 abuse yourself and 3. takes you away from what YOU like to do for YOURSELF.

In the old days Warriors did not have any women around,,especially in times of battle(for obvious reasons that im sure you guys are aware of) not as to say that they didnt have women,,of course they did,,just not in the realm of training and such.
    Now if the Woman in your life likes to train and such,,and you can do these things together,,,i would say that there also needs to be "Your own time" as we men need that just as women do. Especially on those time of the onth days where you should just take a road trip by yourself or your buddies whose women are ALSO having thier time of the month.

PEACE,,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kung Lek
    hoo hoo? I thought it was a cha cha?

man, the lingo these days gets more nizzle fa wizzle on da shizzle than it realy needs to be.
    Have you ever seen a naked woman? The hoo hoo is on top of the cha cha...you know, like a female pee-pee.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Oh man! I just read this thread! I laughed so hard at MY's comment about JP dating BL that my laugh muscles are still hurting! Oh well, if she's not Blooming Lotus I'll bet that BL could top the girl's best golf game any day (right after BL takes the world San Shou title from Jenna Castillo ). JP's just searching for someone who's LIKE Blooming Looney, that's all.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

My fiancee has a black belt, though Im training her in South Mantis and Iron Palm as she is little(4'11"). She is a personal trainer and trains more than I do, so she is an inspiration to me. Im one lucky guy and we are getting married with not a problem with MA training.

Though in the past I have had women do what exactly the things some of you have mentioned. They were shown the door not matter the skill with which they could remove chrome from the bumpers of trucks. In the end you want someone who is into you. Training is what we do and is what we are.

Nuff said.

Walking my circle,

Dale Dugas

Well, things didn't work out. Guess I'll get back to my training then...
    ________
    Volcano Digital
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus
    JP's just searching for someone who's LIKE Blooming Looney, that's all.
    Nah, she has legit golf skills. I wouldn't touch BL with MasterKiller's hoo hoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.