Thread: MIA: Apowen

MIA: Apowen

Looks like he hasn't posted since July of 2004. I liked his posts; anyone know what happened to him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

he posts regularly on another forum now. It's smaller and more his pace now a days I think.
    He hit some bumps in training, one of them being a beautiful baby girl so he checked out for a while, then found a forum to chit chat on from time to time that isn't as insane as this one.

he is nice and comfortable in my locked basement until the ransom is paid. We've marked him down several times already, but they still aren't paying. They don't seem to understand that we are desperate people....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    ******, red beat me to the punch.....
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    he is nice and comfortable in my locked basement until the ransom is paid. We've marked him down several times already, but they still aren't paying. They don't seem to understand that we are desperate people....
    mail an ear and a thumb, that might help.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    mail an ear and a thumb, that might help.
    Or a toe.

"You want a toe? I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon. There are ways dude, you don't want to know."
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

"hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again.

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/greenskeepers

(just for sh!ts and giggles)
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel