Thread: ATTN: Beaudacious

ATTN: Beaudacious

It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. If you ever want an introduction to my master -- he's teaching from a new location -- let me know.

Can you believe after all of that with that big guy my friend didn't hit the record button? Good thing I didn't get beat up or I'd have been ****ed.

LOL the pleasure was also mine. I will have mouth piece and cup next time. I took some contact info from Big Rob and those guys. Also let me know if you are having any meetings in your area at any time in the future. The ground work guy was good, it opened my eyes a bit.

PS hope the swell held up and the breeze was offshore. Peace out.

Yea, Sebastion is very talented on the ground. And his Hsing-I training has given him power. He's the best sparring partner I've ever had.

I didn't even get in the water yesterday. By the time I got back the wind was on it and my girly friend beat me to my place and its hard to turn down a cold Guieness after training for a week. All in all it was a nice day but I would have loved to get that footage.... a nice big guy like that swinging for the fences.

Anyway, I'm looking to get another one going May 8th.

Cool, I will be more prepared to box next time for sure. Just let me know.