Thread: MA supply shops in beijing??

MA supply shops in beijing??

Hello people.

I was in Beijing a month ago and im heading back there to leave for home. I wanted to know if anyone knew of any stores/shops to buy supplies from (footwear, weapons etc).

thanks
    craig

In the northern (north east?) part of town there's a huge sport centre where among others are the modern wushu team of China is located. around that place there's all kinds of cheap training gear, some weapons, shoes etc.

If u'r just lookin for sport gear in general I'd check out any of the Wang Fu Jing Street's wearhouses.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thanks a lot. Do you know what district the wushu teams sports center is/where abouts?

Just really wish I picked up more equipment when i was in dengfeng so hopefully i can find this place.

craig