Thread: MMA vs. a Heard of Elephants

MMA vs. a Heard of Elephants

A Mixed Martial artis has skills in striking, in the clinch, grappling and submissions. Where a heard of elephants are for the most part not fighters. But when provoked a heard of elephants could use their superior size to stomp on a mixed martial artist.

A Mixed martial artist has skills to take down an opponent where a heard of elephants have no such skills.

A Mixed martial artist has superior striking ability using fists, feet, knees and elbows. A heard of elephants only has their feet and in some cases their trunks.

A Mixed martial artist can move around the octogon freely and quickly. A heard of elephants is generally slow in their movements but are know to stampede when the get spooked.

Who wins? It's a toss up but I'm leaning towards the Mixed Martial Artist.

Now lets say a mixed martial artist and a heard of elephants meet in the street...
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Neither could stand up to those other, unheard of elephants.

Quote Originally Posted by abobo
    Neither could stand up to those other, unheard of elephants.
    Oops, typo. My bad. D@MN!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Fox
    Now lets say a mixed martial artist and a heard of elephants meet in the street...
    Even better: MMA vs. herd of elephants vs. the street!

I say the street has to win. Here's why:

As we all know, there are tons of used needles, broken bottles, and lava on the streets. A herd of elephants would have a lot of trouble handling all of this, because they are barefoot.

The deadly 'street techniques' that the street knows would neutralize most MMA fighters.

You can't get the street in a submission hold. Although a MMA'er who is a good striker might standing a chance of getting a ref stoppage because it's hard to tell when the street is intelligently defending itself.

NEXT TOPIC:

An MMA'er vs. Superman!

I've got to go w/ MMA'er here because Superman has never shown any ground skills.

I've got to go w/ MMA'er here because Superman has never shown any ground skills.
    you mean other then drilling completely through the ground?!

besides you'd need superstrength to submit superman.

Bah! Just make some Sprawl shorts out of Kryptonite.

MMA'er vs. The Terminator.

The MMA'er will never be able to go the distance vs. The Terminator so you'd have to get him on the ground and mabe tap him out with a pipe bomb or hydraulic press.

Thumbs up Royce will put the Choke on them Elephants.

Oh come on, those MMA guys just have to use the rear naked choke and the elephants are done. I mean remember Royce and the Pit Bull?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

I would like to see MMA'er Vs. The Predator.

Now we saw a good ol fashion giganticoid muslce brute vs predator, and an over the hill city cop vs the predator. But how will MMA hold up? I have yet to see someone grapple that ulgy S.O.B.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

What about MMA vs. Aliens.

With the pointy bits, snapping jaws and acid for blood how would the MMA guys fare? Mabey in Aliens they have met their match - unless they have jiant forklift robots.

That's it, next year on Pay Per View:

Ken Shamrock in a giant robot forklift vs. the Aliens from Aliens.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

dude, elephants are fast ! they run u over like a tank then spike u on their tusks then strangle u with the trunk. MMA no way
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

So you are saying that the Elephants will be trained in MMA too? Cuz only MMA knows how to choke, right?

So if we have MMA human vs MMA elephant mabey then the elephant can win except the octagon is a little small for the elephant, it may not be able to get up to full ramming speed.
    Simon McNeil