Thread: backwark compatible

backwark compatible

thus I have heard.

Crane

if one cannot get a hold on how to handle the slt/snt set and zing of wing chun kuen. simply defualt back to white crane of fujian-- the white crane weng chun (note: white crane weng chun is not other weng chun).

just do your slt/snt in sanchin stance with applying all force as you can. see how much power and integration this default back can bring you.

Snake

if you are confuse about the core principle of SLT/wing chun then default every move back to aware of its OCLD. Open close lift and drop. try and see how much your AWARENESS expand just default back to the mother.

OCLD or OC as generally mention since OC include LD. OCLD is originate from Emei 12 zhuang.

When the snake meets the crane

OCLD adding suck and split or SS makes OCLDSS a six direction 3D core and which SLT reside in. and the creatipn of Miu Soon started........... the 123 and 4 (as in zing discussion) stated and it cannot be called white crane weng chun or emei 12 zhuang any more but SLT or wing chun kuen.

thus as i heard. snake is about AWARENESS crane is about Potential enegertic then mixing them turn into Awareness flow enertic. that is how to make it works. simple.

thus, i have heard
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-23-2005 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik
    thus I have heard.

OCLD adding suck and split or SS makes OCLDSS a six direction 3D core and which SLT reside in. and the creatipn of Miu Soon started........... the 123 and 4 (as in zing discussion) stated and it cannot be called white crane weng chun or emei 12 zhuang any more but SLT or wing chun kuen.

Thanks Hendrik! Now your "6 direction, 3D core" makes more sense to me!

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by KPM
    Thanks Hendrik! Now your "6 direction, 3D core" makes more sense to me!

Keith

You are not complaining I keep the old ancient secret and lie and deciving........... ect
    anymore?

making more sense doesnt always mean one knows. that is the biggest trap one needs to AWARE OF.

AWARENESS is the vehicle the SUV around. Thus, one needs the real zen teaching when one doesnt hasa better tool. and thinking or concious following programing is not zen becuase those who think those are zen trap themself in thier thoughts and not Aware of thier mind box.

BTW emei 12 zhuang also belongs to zen school. the linzi school beside the other buddhism school and daoism components. The founder of the system was white cloud zen monk in Song Dynasty some 700years ago. this system had big influence on emai martial arts .

Wing Chun kuen is build on top of two known giant in chinese martial art field. Wcners should take pride of that.

I always sing the same old song since my first artcle in Rene's web many years ago. never change the theme and no need to but keeping fill in details.....

Starry, starry night.
    Paint your palette blue and grey,
    Look out on a summer's day,
    With eyes that know the darkness in my soul. (isnt that eyes AWARENESS?)
    Shadows on the hills,
    Sketch the trees and the daffodils,
    Catch the breeze and the winter chills,
    In colors on the snowy linen land.

Now I understand what you tried to say to me,
    How you suffered for your sanity,
    How you tried to set them free.
    They would not listen, they did not know how.
    Perhaps they'll listen now.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-23-2005 at 12:12 PM.

I think the song is really about Van Gogh.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Van Gogh must had different awaereness

why Van Gogh? when was he born?

http://www.van-gogh-art.co.uk/artist...-biography.htm

Hello there Hendrik,

Pardon my ignorance, but would it be too much to ask if you can post what the Emei 12 zhuang are? OR can you point me in the direction to where I could find more information on the subject? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by DRleungjan
    Hello there Hendrik,
    if you can post what the Emei 12 zhuang are? OR can you point me in the direction to where I could find more information on the subject? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Long story, if you search into this wing chun forum on my past 2 years post you can find lots of imformation about it.

May be if someoneo who has a collection of my post can help.

Gene of KFO also can help because KFO has published a magazine about Emei kungfu years ago.

peace.

It's a start......I'll start searching. Wow ......I didn't know that forums were able to keep posts for that amount of time! Many thanks Hendrik.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by DRleungjan
    It's a start......I'll start searching. Wow ......I didn't know that forums were able to keep posts for that amount of time! Many thanks Hendrik.

i keep the book i wrote here. so it is free for every one.

i try to search too but seem not there .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-25-2005 at 11:13 PM.