Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Supplements and MA training.

M'kay. What is trip hop? Know where I can find a sample?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

mikkyou, yeah, thanks for the suggestion, but too much soy. Vash's already addressed that though.

Metal rules. Death's pretty good, but I probably prefer speed metal. Stuff like early Slayer.

Metallica were good, up until the black album. Everything after that has sucked badly. They just got better and better up until And Justice For All ... then it all went downhill.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    Metallica were good, up until the black album. Everything after that has sucked badly. They just got better and better up until And Justice For All ... then it all went downhill.
    I don't know, the black album is one of my favorites. IMO there are several good songs after the black album that are pretty good. Not nearly as many as the old stuff, but still a few.