Thread: Kung Fu (and other Martial Arts) Tattoos

Threaded View

:(

The only pics I can find on this pc at work of my tattoos are these two on my right arm.... The dragon head I drew up and to tell you the truth I wish I wouldn't have gotten it where I did... Being I'm really into iron arm training and took pride in how hard my arms were, that spot on the boney part of the arm is super sensitive now. Direct hits are fine but slaps feel like slapping sun burn all the time. The mantis is fine on the wrist side, but that outside one is a tough one to deal with... I'll put up the pics of my other mantis stuff when I get home tonight and can pull it off of that pc. The legs and upper arms I didn't have a problem with while training. Accept for the right leg that goes up to the knee on the outside was having a hard time healing because the skin was wrinkling from bending the leg. So after I had it touched up I had to walk around stiff legged as much as possible. So think about that when getting anything around bendy parts that the skin wrinkles up.

okay found a pick with some of the others.
    Last edited by shirkers1; 05-13-2005 at 01:53 PM.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg