Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heavyweight Gainer 900: The Search for More Mass

After about a week or so I think I weigh a little more, although it is hard to tell b/c my weight fluctuates and I usually only weight myself at the gym since my scale at home is a little off...feel bloated at times though...have had stomach trouble after taking the weight gainer...not too bad though...
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

Quote Originally Posted by shuaichiao
    A lot of them contian high amounts of sugar that will convert to fat after you eat it.
    This is a myth. Some carbohydrates are converted to fat, but IIRC it's a negligible amount.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

i've tried many, many types of weight gain powders but it was only after i learned to like food that i finally was able to break what seemed to be a strict limitation on how much weight i could gain.

nowadays i only have a protein shake in the morning right before breakfast. the rest is just food.

whatever works for you though.... good luck