Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Interesting to watch the slow death of the forum

Aye!

Quote Originally Posted by WingChunTao
    Aye!

WHAT!!!?? no bite?? that's a screaming red fish lure if i've ever thrown one!
    i've never failed to snag a response!
    so, you must know you're in need of direction when you reply with a happy face string like that....did you take extrrah meds today?

seriously, though. i did not mean to offend on the asthetic: just to identify a common factor in disaffected people of that philosophical inclination.

[QUOTE=YuanZhideDiZhen]WHAT!!!?? no bite?? that's a screaming red fish lure if i've ever thrown one!
    i've never failed to snag a response!
    QUOTE]

Lesson 3
    the art of faking / feinting / attack by draw

first you have to learn how to *sell* a fake be a bit of an actor , emulate a real line of attack , can't be to fast , slow guys won't bite they can't see it
    fast guys will jump and crash it

seasoned guys will just stay an inch out of range and smile [ like a pat on the back nice try sonny ]

sell it make it deep and honest use a slurred rhythm [ so even if he tries to be slick and counter the change in speed ,tempo and line will throw him off a bit ]

part 2

best time to fake is within a second or two after you have already landed a real shot , his mind will flinch and react if there is an echo of pain infliction

so establish a real shot or be a good actor

just tossing you a bone , nice try sonny
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie
    first you have to learn how to *sell* a fake be a bit of an actor , emulate a real line ... can't be to fast, slow guys won't bite what they can't see and fast guys will jump and crash it. seasoned guys will just stay an inch out of range and smile [ like a pat on the back nice try sonny ].

sell it make it deep and honest use a slurred rhythm [ so even if he tries to be slick and counter the change in speed ,tempo and line will throw him off a bit ]

best time to fake is within a second or two after you have already landed a real shot , his mind will flinch and react if there is an echo of pain infliction
    so establish a real shot or be a good actor

you're one, too? classic sales training from the apologetic scientologist!

what martial arts do y'all generally study? tkd? mantis? mi zong/lost track? wing chun? any others or does this pretty much cover your needs of expression?
    Last edited by YuanZhideDiZhen; 08-01-2005 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YuanZhideDiZhen
    what martial arts do y'all generally study? tkd? mantis? mi zong/lost track? wing chun? any others or does this pretty much cover your needs of expression?

MMA thumbwrestling !
    i'm in the middlewieght division all state champ 1942

silly boy
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

YuanZhideDiZhen

No problemo. I said 'Aye' as in yes to agree with you. I watched The Next Karate Kid last night and the monks in the movie said Aye alot. I don't know if that is how it is spelled. I don't speak/read Japanese but, I knew what it meant. When I read your post I just about fell out of my chair with laughter. Peace, Francois

P.S. The intellectual fish will sit and ponder, and ponder, and ponder, and then ponder some more, before bitting. Now back to self medication!!!!!
    Last edited by WingChunTao; 08-01-2005 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WingChunTao
    No problemo. I said 'Aye' as in yes to agree with you. I watched The Next Karate Kid last night and the monks in the movie said Aye alot. I don't know if that is how it is spelled. I don't speak/read Japanese but, I knew what it meant. When I read your post I just about fell out of my chair with laughter. Peace, Francois

P.S. The intellectual fish will sit and ponder, and ponder, and ponder, and then ponder some more, before bitting. Now back to self medication!!!!!
    Hello,

Not to interupt but if it was the monks speaking then perhaps they were saying HAI not Aye. Just an observation...........
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Thanks Sihing73. Sounds good to me. Now that I think of it, Aye sounds like something out of pirate movie. Peace, or shall I say 'Aye and Arrgh'.

you're one, too? classic sales training from the apologetic scientologist!

LOL...

Ali Rahim.

Take every fake as “REAL”,, always attack the attack… This way your opponents fake themselves out!!! The same as my "Pit Bull" does,, you fake him; he's coming in anyway...

And it makes their defensive responses slower ("attacking the attack")...
    the longer the fight goes,, the higher chance of getting yourself killed...
    Hell you are going to fight anyway,, so take the fight to him!!!

Try faking out a “Pit Bull” before fighting it and you will see my point…
    Try to never play football in the Wing Chun fighting system (fakes),, it works much quicker if you don’t…

While he’s faking,, his mind is not thinking defense... When he fakes,, run in looking for bridge contact and watch their eyes pop right out of their heads from shock... Need good timing to catch them in the middle of their fake... there are a lot of drills that can help you with that...

Ali Rahim.
    Last edited by Ali; 08-02-2005 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie
    MMA thumbwrestling !
    i'm in the middlewieght division all state champ 1942

silly boy
    well, if it isn't horacio! great to see/hear from you again! last we saw each other you were trying to get me to let you start off in the dominant position in the sand with a few beers in me. i almost took you up on it...

i keep thinking about a move and job placement but i keep remebering what you said: if you can't fight about your faith/religion why fight about anything? my god loves a good fight: he always picked the underdogs. i think i can put together a fairly competitive team from your bordellos, but i've also found some here that i'd like to feed to the grinder...
    Last edited by YuanZhideDiZhen; 08-02-2005 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73
    Hello,

Not to interupt but if it was the monks speaking then perhaps they were saying HAI not Aye. Just an observation...........
    every monk is dreaming of hai, but not saying it.

ali, you're new signature is most pidgen. perhaps i'll swing by for some coffee later today...do you have cinnamon?

Thumbs up H*ll yeah!!!

ali, you're new signature is most pidgen. perhaps i'll swing by for some coffee later today...do you have cinnamon?
    Let's do this always love your posts!!

I'm not supposed to be on this right now,, I'm working; gota go...

Ali Rahim.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali
    Let's do this always love your posts!!

I'm not supposed to be on this right now,, I'm working; gota go...

Ali Rahim.
    two cool chews for you. and , yes, i have challenged a pit bull. and, yes, it is as you say. but the pit bull was just playing... i think he knew he could bite my hand off if he wanted to: i held my fist straight out at knee height and he charged it, opened his mouth and closed ever so gently as my fist slowly broke into a forming bolus at the back of his mouth. dog kindly spat my hand out.