Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: True Mastery Approacheth (Way of Judo Katana Jitsu)

"Get an education and learn judo katana before you insult me again."
    -megadope

I have an education and Judo katanas don't exist. How is the damsel in distress you saved you brave man? How is mullet flab master? working hard at being out of shape? What about John "opps i got beat up again" Takeshi?

oh, this guy.
    Bless you

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree
    "Get an education and learn judo katana before you insult me again."
    -megadope

I have an education and Judo katanas don't exist. How is the damsel in distress you saved you brave man? How is mullet flab master? working hard at being out of shape? What about John "opps i got beat up again" Takeshi?

oh, this guy.
    What on Earth are you talking about?

What don't you understand disciple of mulletmaster. Perhaps you need more education. Maybe we need another story from you to understand your character or level of sophistication. maybe it will inspire us to be more like you.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree
    What don't you understand disciple of mulletmaster. Perhaps you need more education. Maybe we need another story from you to understand your character or level of sophistication. maybe it will inspire us to be more like you.
    It should be "What don't you understand disciple of mulletmaster?" as it is a question. You definately need more education. As for me I just read poetry and study the structure of Bach's chorales while being spiritual.

Why are you calling me "mulletmaster" anyway? I just don't know where your unhealthy fetish for fish has come from.

Does anyone here train in Taekwondo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist
    As for me I just read poetry and study the structure of Bach's chorales while being spiritual.
    Hmmm, two days ago Bach was "too mainstream" and you would "only listen to the works of Tallis and Byrd"...

Hmmm

Oih your Grandmaster, you say he studied under whatshiname Takeshi yeah?
    Is he like Count Takeshi on Takeshi's castle, always wearing lumious spandex and going round shooting people with water guns and dressing up in gay suits?
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith

masterclass demo

Mega_fist ...i salute you. ...forum trolling of the highest order.

"Things are gonna change round here..."
    No "System" can out perform the limitations of your mind...

I agree with the above poster

mega just because you post up pictures of japanese swords DOES NOT make them "judo Katana's

you're a discrace to all martial artist, oh I'm sorry all americans, you're are another example of a ignorant american who caught thr Karate Kid on HBO one night and decided to come to respectable martial arts websight, throw a few martial arts tems about, and call your self a master.

oh and PLEASE DONT tell us another bull**** story of how your master got you laid, because from the looks of it you spend all your time on the computer being an ass

Thumbs up

Yes Mega_Fist,

You are truly a Master Baiter!!! That must be why you have such a Mega Fist!!!

lol yea yea...i laughed a couple times ill admit but dont push your luck. just know when to quit while your ahead cuz trolling gets real old real fast around here. broken records get tossed.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

I'm not acquainted with all this gi,mpy jargon about "trolling". One thing I am acquanted with however is a judo katana. Let me tell you a true story that happened not that long ago.

I was training on a mountain in throwing techniques when a master walked passed and said "you are increadibly skilled and powerful but I'll show you some more techniques". I was confused- why would this master want to talk to me? I'm just a lowly 4th kyu! "You are probably the most skilled person I've ever met" was his reply.

I trained with him for 40 days learning the power behind his techniques. Finally he said "you are ready for the ultimate challenge". The master hit a gong and ten people came out of nowhere. I assumed a strong horsestance and judokicked ALL of them.

Hopefully after this true story people won't be so quick to mess with me.

Why not just grasp your JUDO KATANA in your MEGA FIST and wave it at them in a threatening manner? Maybe someone will oblige you with a good whacking!!!!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 09-26-2005 at 02:48 AM.

And to think, we wonder why there's no money to help the homeless.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

Megafist, in case you can't figure it out the word mullet has more than one meaning, and I'm not refering to the fish, so figure it out. Oh, and i'm not calling you mullet master you brilliant devil, I'm calling your fat master Andy mullet master, Yes indeed, i'm disrespecting him. Maybe you should butterfly twist me!

"I trained with him for 40 days learning the power behind his techniques. Finally he said "you are ready for the ultimate challenge". The master hit a gong and ten people came out of nowhere. I assumed a strong horsestance and judokicked ALL of them." megafist

perhaps you should judo kick me from a horsestance!!!!!!!

I love you megafist!
    Bless you

please don't ever change who you are megafist, and please don't ever stop posting here! You are the most entertaining person ever!
    Bless you