Thread: Fighting Style In Shenmue

Fighting Style In Shenmue

I recently got myself greatly anticitpating Shenmue 3. Now that I'm really into kung fu, I looked at the different fighting styles and Lan Di's caught my attention. Just wondering if thats a real style or just something from Yu Sazuki's head. Anyone know?

J-hon

Angry

Shut up u little troll! There's no Shenmue 3 u pile of excrement
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

and Lan Di use Tiger Swallow or something like that. Don't know if there's such a thing in real life. In Hsing-I there's a swallow form and tiger form I guess. The techs shown in 1 and 2 are made up though. No doubt. Ryos on the otherhand use stuff from all over the place. All kinds of Judo throws, Hsing-I, Mantis, some very Pakua-eske stuff, and of cors unmistacable Karate moves. Oh there's even a scroll for a monkey style move, but u have to beat a redicilously hard pachinco game in Kowloon to get it.

www.shenmuedojo.net
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I don't understand the purpose of your first post but thanks for the info in your second.

Anyone happen to know more about Tiger Swallow?

J-Hon

hey if ur waited over 4 years to sm3 it gets annoying when ppl bs around claiming they magicly own a copy. and if u still do I reserve my rights to insult u

have a nice day