Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: True Mastery Approacheth (Way of Judo Katana Jitsu)

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Sad sad sad. All I want to do is discuss the true origin of Shaolin Kung Fu and all people can do is insult me. Luckily I am far more skilled at kung fu than any of you so in the end it doesn't really matter. All I hope is that one day a forum will exist free from intolerance and injustice.

I happen to be extremely skilled in Wing Chun style so unlucky. Liz, bodhitree, WFH, David Jamieson and all others would be so wasted in a challenge match against me.

Hi Mega_Fist,

I only mean it in good fun!! You know i am a big fan or your sense of humor!

BUT........

It isn't that I fantasize about your genitalia, but I do wonder at how a man with such a minime has such large BALLS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist
    I happen to be extremely skilled in Wing Chun style so unlucky. Liz, bodhitree, WFH, David Jamieson and all others would be so wasted in a challenge match against me.
    All at once? Or one at a time? Will you use the DANCE OF DEATH to finish them off? And if you do, do you have to wear tap shoes or will a ballerina tutu work just as well?

I have never spelled my name with an apostrophe, but one T is fine. I am a Scotsman after all. Who would have thought the Brown's were from the Scotish highlands!

Thumbs up

dude mega fist do you do stand up wait uh yes i do whilst reading poetry. Dude u crack me up i enjoy reading ur divine wisdom. I think that maybe u touch the spritual tiger a bit much but relax dude. As for wing chun u think wing chun came from judo so its my view u dont know squat bout it. Also didnt you start this thread to debate the origins of wing chun and junk not shaolin kung fu. Which came first shaolin or judo? The chicken or the egg which came first?

Don't live in the past people- yes Judo may have come before Wing Chun and yes historically Judo fighters did use three-section staffs but come on live in the present.

The question I'm really asking is who's the better poet- Shakespeare or Wordsworth?

And I don't know the answer to that question.

But Judo came from tae kwan do.

All you want to do is discuss the origins of shaolin gongfu, then why do you keep posting here.

Liz C. you nailed it, mega_fist's master shore is a shlong
    Bless you

"But Judo came from tae kwan do." bodhitree

WTF!? What are you on about? Judo is a Japanese martial art that involves throwing techniques and is performed on a mat. Taekwondo (Not "kwan") is a modern Korean art that evolved from Shotokan Karate and Korean arts.

Honestly bodhitree, I expected more from you. Sad, sad...

All I want to do is discuss the true origin of Shaolin Kung Fu and all people can do is insult me.
    When YOU stop issuing posts that are arrogant, antagonistic and insulting and start treating people with respect then (most) people will stop insulting you. You have only yourself to blame.
    The Future of Rock and Roll
    woxy.com

The question I'm really asking is who's the better poet- Shakespeare or Wordsworth?
    All I want to do is discuss the true origin of Shaolin Kung Fu
    Jeeze...you're a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

So, which one is it? Poetry or Shaolin?
    woxy.com

mega fist dont you know that boddhitree is right, tae kon do and judo came from the same teacher about 420 years ago, his name was mr do

Quote Originally Posted by Wong Fei Hong
    mega fist dont you know that boddhitree is right, tae kon do and judo came from the same teacher about 420 years ago, his name was mr do
    Funny

Quote Originally Posted by Liz C
    So, which one is it? Poetry or Shaolin?
    Don't be a fascist mate, why can't we discuss both? Why are you saying that they are necessarily different? Never heard of Zen poetry?- Get an education!

As I've been saying all along, the REAL question is will there ever be born a man who can run faster than a lion? I don't know the answer to that question- any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Liz C
    When YOU stop issuing posts that are arrogant, antagonistic and insulting and start treating people with respect then (most) people will stop insulting you. You have only yourself to blame.

Liz, I won't stop insulting that gump, and i don't think anyone else should either. Don't you love coming here Liz? its great. this thread is awesome. thanks mega fist!

Mega_
    what about your stupid claims that judo and wing chun are related, and judo katana???

but sorry, i didn't expect anything more of your dumb as$
    Bless you

"Gump"... oh dear oh dear! Can't even insult me using a real word. Can't even sing a simple melody!

Can't even sing a simple melody!
    What in the world is that supposed to refer to??
    woxy.com

As I've been saying all along, the REAL question is will there ever be born a man who can run faster than a lion? I don't know the answer to that question- any thoughts?
    Its obvious your a kid and a N00B or else you would know that lion-o from thundercats is a man cause he talks and wears clothes stands on 2 legs etc and he is faster than a lion, i ermember episode #128 where he outruns that lion.

nya nya