DrUnKeN FiGhTeR Guest

Southern is better then Northern

read the Subject

CONCLUSION:
    South=Best
    NORTH=errrrr the one in the corner

Too lazy, do some other day

obiwan Guest

I can't believe I'm dignifying this with a response......

There is only one answer that could possibly match your statement in childishness and futility.....

IS NOT!

The Force will be with you...always

Tekarius Guest
    Drunken Fighter dude Im gonna disagree with you man. Northern CMA and Southern CMA have a different theory. You can't really say ones better or not but you can say what you like better.

word Guest
    Northern shaolin belives that their kicks are so **** fast. Southern styles have an old saying, " when you use your feet, there's 30% danger."

All styles, whether northern or southern, have different strategies based on the same concepts. When you learn kung fu - LEARN THE CONCEPTS! The hell with the form! Just know your concepts and how to apply it. If you can't apply it then you are dancing. Dance to this, what what? dance. Get up off the wall and dance!

ShaolinMantis Guest

best...

DrUnKeN FiGhTeR:
    thank you for that enlightening post. I am sure everyone here will now change to Southern Mantis.
    Where do you teach so that we may follow the path of a true & wise master...
    at least buy your video.

FOURTH HORSEMAN Guest

And your evidence is?

Drunken,
    What's the argument behind your post? I find it highly ironic that you posted this in the NORTHERN MANTIS forum and not some other forum...like it or not you're gonna be out numbered by the number of people here who support the northern schools :P

I from what I've seen I find northern schools more of my liking then the southern schools. Southern schools are good if you're lion dancing and performing 24/7 but not good if you want to learn something...Thats what I got fed up with...performing all the time and not really learning any real Kung Fu.

My $.02

Cheers FOURTH HORSEMAN

Tekarius Guest
    FOURTH HORSE MAN why do you think that southern is just to perform and not really learning something? Im studying a combanation of both southern and northern, so I was wondering why you'd think that way.

Goktimus Prime Guest

I think we all know that the "North punches and south kicks" line is a load of bollocks

Heheheh, have you guys checked out Drunken Master's profile? He's a little kid!!

The guy can barely write long division, let alone construct a valid argument. ;P

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>My $.02[/quote]

Does that include GST? ;-D

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever." - Chinese proverb

Rolling Elbow Guest

1989?!!!1

No kidding he is a kid!

There are a few guys on this forum who train at his school, I doubt they would say someting like that haha..I got an invite to check out their school when I expressed interest in the style, so I plan to do it over the holidays. Just one thing..I probably won't see Drunken Fighter because I was told not to come on a Saturday when all the little kids are running around :D

Michael Panzerotti
    Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..