Thread: Your Private Chinese Tutor in Martial Arts Schools

Smile Your Private Chinese Tutor in Martial Arts Schools

Dear friend,

My name is Brianna and I am a third year college student from Guangdong, China.

I wish to train in a Martial Arts School for a month on the upcoming holiday in northern China. If you are planning to go to such school too, I’d like to be your translator and provide you Chinese language private lessons on condition that you cover my training expenses which include accommodations.

I don’t have any experience in teaching but I am a very patient, caring individual who realizes the struggles of a second language learner. My courses are specially designed to meet your personal needs and the teaching time is very flexible.

If you want to communicate with me with questions, suggestions or anything I can help you with on your journey to learn Chinese, my email is Brianna_Chou@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
    Brianna

Brianna ehy? Sounds like a female name...are you hot?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Jeez RD
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

look before you leap

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

see how master gene regulates!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!