Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Origins of Wing Chun

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    It's nice to find someone who appreciates true mega-style spirituality.

"Do you want to watch TV?" My mate Steve said. "I only really watch kabuki, the japanese theatrical art-form developed in the Edo period" I replied.

This shows how sophisticated I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist
    It's nice to find someone who appreciates true mega-style spirituality.

"Do you want to watch TV?" My mate Steve said. "I only really watch kabuki, the japanese theatrical art-form developed in the Edo period" I replied.

This shows how sophisticated I am.
    You're a legend in you own mind.

Keith

True spirituality can only be obtained through the strengthening of the inner mind. This "inner mind" can only be reached by accessing the upper levels of the "Zoul" - to achieve this you've got to be as cool as me.

"The Monkey has 5 Tails more than the 3 legs"

O-Sensei master, you enlighten me with your spirituality. I must however ask your advice as I respect you as a true wisdom tiger-

Last week this lozer was cussin' this babe who I reckon is well fit. I wanted to defend her honour so I nearly did a judo kick in this guy's face so the babe would think I was hard. In the end tho I walked off as the lozer had a tattoo and so was clearly REALLY hard.

O-Masterly one, should I have judo kicked him or did I do the right thing?

Neither, obviously.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist
    O-Sensei master, you enlighten me with your spirituality. I must however ask your advice as I respect you as a true wisdom tiger-

Last week this lozer was cussin' this babe who I reckon is well fit. I wanted to defend her honour so I nearly did a judo kick in this guy's face so the babe would think I was hard. In the end tho I walked off as the lozer had a tattoo and so was clearly REALLY hard.

In retrospect you have done well my padawan. This person was clearly not honourable and not even worth the power of the true tiger spiritual bird fist. In essence, karma/fate will sort out this "hard" lozer. As my mate Liu Bei always says, "To be a fist is to die a fist - but to fight a fist is to lose five fist". I'm sure that quote needs no explaining as it makes perfect sense to any student of mine. Anyway, I congratulate you on your control of self, but keep practicing your judo kicks to master the Thai-Ban technique fully. By the way, there are plently of fit babez out there and once you're a grandmaster sensei like me you can use ur judo mind tricks to attract them.

"It was Twenty years ago today, when Sgt. Zhang Fei taught the hidden-dragon technique to his student. It has been going in and out of style but there is one thing to learn from this. Seven Lions may never overcome the mocking bird, for its harsh words encompass the true spiritual"

I'm sure that quote needs no explaining as it makes perfect sense to any student of mine.
    It is unexplainable, and if it makes sense to your students (if there are any that aren't imaginary or your alternative screen personae) then they need psychiatric assistance urgently.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich
    It is unexplainable, and if it makes sense to your students (if there are any that aren't imaginary or your alternative screen personae) then they need psychiatric assistance urgently.
    Clearly you are not in possession of the true spiritual - you will never be a true wisdom tiger except with 8.6 years of training. You will need to study wooden bucket form to truly understand your inner self.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. This is the true way into the inner self, and thus the journey into mega-kingdom-face"

I agree with grandsensei Andy, his wisdom is a like a mountain forest- grazed by the wilderness of the spiritual and inner like the essence of the mind. Well done Sensei, another great lesson from the best.

you will never be a true wisdom tiger except with 8.6 years of training. You will need to study wooden bucket form to truly understand your inner self.
    Moku-oke-kata????

Dude...this just keeps on getting weirder and weirder!
    It is amazing for me to understand that "unexplainable" no longer has to mean "nonexistent". pp172
    Grave's End: A True Ghost Story by Elaine Mercado, R.N.

You will need to study wooden bucket form to truly understand your inner self.
    And you need to study the plastic bucket form. Fill it with water, stick your head in it three times and take it out twice.

Oo I'm sad am I?

Money don't make my world go round- I'm reaching out to a higher ground.

Besides- what's better Wing Chun or Wing Tsun?

oo, your hard.

I was searching for WC-related threads. I was reading this thread and it made me want to do WC even more! I still don't know though... maybe HG is the way forward.

you have three personas on one thread fighting lad. Wow, I wish I had so much time to waste.
    Bless you