Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kill moves

Exclamation kill moves

"death by 45 caliber slug or any other size"
    what is your favorite kill move Hand weapons included?

I will start

The 3 inch pocket knife in the Kidney, (an Army favorite)
    Last edited by Sifu Darkfist; 01-07-2006 at 02:09 PM.

Never killed anyone, don't want to.

Have you? Are you an experienced serviceman, a bona-fide psycho or just a wannabe sicko?

I've never killed any one either. But if I had to, I think I would just run them down in my car. Another way would be to drop a safe or piano on their head. Yeah, that would be cool.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I would unleash those nasty flesh eating scarab beetles from "The Mummy" in their car.

and your army is teaching you crap. femoral artery will bleed you out in 2 1/2 min.
    other arteies include brachial, carotid, and subclavian *turn your head unless you want it full in the face. Frankly, I'd stick with the beetles.

I knew a Kali Guy who used to say "Most mortal wounds allow for 200 steps before death. What are you going to do with those 200 steps, especially if you're running on adrenaline?"

Most mortal blows are in a sense less effective than incapacitating blows, and on the whole, way messier. Break an attacker's kneecap and he'll not only be writhing in pain, but also unable to continue the attack.

So, unless the "killing" move is an incapacitating move as well, the risk of death is still very real.

CSP
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers
    and your army is teaching you crap. femoral artery will bleed you out in 2 1/2 min.
    other arteies include brachial, carotid, and subclavian *turn your head unless you want it full in the face. Frankly, I'd stick with the beetles.
    Actually, the move is for the victim who has fallen under an attacker, and yes, it will bleed them in 2 to 3 minutes. It is also great for a woman that is in the early stages of rape she is keeps the knife palmed until she is in the position to open the back the kidney is a HUGE target.
    BTW the Army teaches all of those attacks you mentioned i just like the kidney because if you slide outside on his attack he doesn’t perceive a threat in that area as much as his neck head brachial or femoral.

It does not matter i just brought it up to balance the forum a bit, combat is final.

The 200 steps, are inconsequential I never suggested that was the only strike.
    the pain of being stabbed is excruciating I have been stabbed 1/4 inch away from the femoral with nice scar to prove it. The stab takes your attention away from the incapacitating blow and it keeps them from attacking for an instant (and an instant is enough) as you fight on. I can say with impunity that your mind blinks for a fleeting second when you are stabbed that second is enough for your incapacitating blow.

On the battlefield, you must insure that someone does not fight again behind your lines as you roll over them. It is not just the U S army; it is the prevalent process of thought for all elite attacking infantry.
    Read the Infantry attacks by Rommel he teaches the value of decisive kills.
    Last edited by Sifu Darkfist; 12-03-2005 at 05:47 PM.

unless anyone here has killed someone and is willing / stupid enough to admit it, can you HAVE a favorite kill move?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Tiger jaw.

if i were ever in a life threatening situation and was unarmed, I would do my best to make my tiger jaw meet my enemys throat.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

live by the sword, die by the sword.....

.....guess im ****ed

craig

A knife to the kidneys will kill you with shock, not from the bleeding. I have been hit in the kidneys and a good shot will drop you like a sack of potatoes. All I could do was lay there and mutter UHHHHHHHHH!!!! UHHHHH!! for some minutes! By extension, from my limited exerperience, I can imagine a knife stab would put one into nearly instant shock. Therefore, I would have to say knife to the kidneys is a good option!

my death move

first of all I would only do this if it were life or death"gun to my head"
    Secondly for those wondering no, I have never killed anyone to my knowledge.
    but my technique is to grab the gun wrist and force his aim to the outside of my person. secondly to take my free hand and form an eagle claw
    which would proptly be forced into the attackers adams apple
    then I would crush it between my thumb and pointer, middle finger
    then I would twist and pull while crushing.

is this what you wanted.....

Sword entering just below the base of the rib cage with a slight upward angle.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

one=not all stab wounds hurt-I knew a guy who was in a bar brawl-got stabbed multiple times-thought he was getting punched, until it was over, and he was bleeding from everywhere. he lived. One tough sumbich
    two-not all kidney shots will throw you into shock-I was punched -hard. hospitalized,and pi$$ed blood for three days.(ever pass clots? They're like little pieces of raw liver) It hurt, arched my back, but didn't stop me. (I am NOT one tough sumbich, just stupid)
    Three-if you know what you're doing-they don't see it coming-because you don't show the knife.
    Unless, of course you're filming a remake of "West Side Story"
    "da-da-da-da-daaaaah......"

another fave-two to the body, one to the head hydra-shock+p
    Last edited by TenTigers; 12-24-2005 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers
    Not quite sure how you would reach someone's subclavian artery. The artery is protected by the clavicle (collar bone) and subclavian vein. You have to explain your technique for stabbing a subclavian artery.
    Don't Just Live- Live and Perform

Center for Integrative Health and Perfomance

www.centerforIHAP.com