Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: kill moves

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    from behind, holding the knife in an "icepick" or reverse grip,hold your hands sort of like a rear headlock-say, right knife holding arm arond neck, and grap top of hand with yor left from other side, tuck your head into his back and pull down,driving the blade (behind the collarbone) into subclavian artery. Kick out the back of the knee but it isn't required.
    Getting from A to B is varied. You can use the knife as a "mantis hook" to the attacker's arm,break it, or at least hyperextend the joint, and come right up-there are many areas to strike on the way in, such as across the carotid. You can hook the neck, pulling his head down,and then run the blade around. We used to call this "The Sayoc Smile"-because it was a fave of Chris Sayoc's.

oh, ok! Thanks for the explanation
    Don't Just Live- Live and Perform

Center for Integrative Health and Perfomance

www.centerforIHAP.com

I just inadvertantly saw a video of a guy being shot to death last week at work. It was horrible. The man was screaming at such a high pitch, he sounded like a chimpanzee or a woman who just huffed helium. I'm still disturbed over it. I'd post a link, but it's utterly inappropriate. I wouldn't want someone watching me get murdered for thrills, so I figure I'll give the poor guy and his family the same level of consideration.

At any rate, seeing something like that puts the whole notion of "favorite kill moves" into perspective. Really, the only time you'd be justified doing something like that to someone would be if they were trying to kill you. At any rate, a discussion like this seems morbid and somewhat immature after thinking about the issue a little more thouroghly. Most adults have families and are decent people. Training to kill may be a necessary evil for some individuals, but enjoying it? Having a "favorite" way of doing it? That's beyond me.

Good point Seven, had a good laugh at this one. Guess I`m bored sh*tless to read this c r a p.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

I'd pull a Kano and plunge my hand into the man's chest and rip out his heart. FATALITY!!! (said by some eerie narator)
    "...When I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me..."
    Deuteronomy 32:41

bates kung fu academy

do any of you have a beat down motel on old 66, and a house on the hill with your stuffed mother living next to the window ?
    got jow?

Doing fatality moves is over rated imo you might miss an opportunity of just getting the job done when you try to go for a big finish.

Like some have pointed out, cars, SUVs, and trucks seem to be the weapon of choice these days. These do the takedown and finishing technique (crush) in one move. I am going to join CAVV (Citizens Against Vehicle Violence). Perhaps one of the big political parties might want to work to get vehicle control legislation passed to make our streets safer from the senseless violence.
    Figure Eight

Quote Originally Posted by million
    do any of you have a beat down motel on old 66, and a house on the hill with your stuffed mother living next to the window ?
    I believe you are describing a place in Ludlow, CA.
    Figure Eight

Quote Originally Posted by Dim Wit Mak
    Like some have pointed out, cars, SUVs, and trucks seem to be the weapon of choice these days. These do the takedown and finishing technique (crush) in one move. I am going to join CAVV (Citizens Against Vehicle Violence). Perhaps one of the big political parties might want to work to get vehicle control legislation passed to make our streets safer from the senseless violence.
    Yeah, but in certain parts of the world people are a bit more stupid. They use cars as bombs with themselves inside.

Quote Originally Posted by green_willow
    Yeah, but in certain parts of the world people are a bit more stupid. They use cars as bombs with themselves inside.
    Amen to that.
    Figure Eight

shove a kleenex tissue through the skull into the brain.

you can also affix a raisin on the end of a sledgehammer. Those raisins can be deadly.

In a circumstance that might require such an act, I would probably be too freaked out to be thinking of favorite anything.

~Pest
    "No ones taller then the last man standing"
    I-Ninja

the idea behind so-called kill moves is that if you look at a boxing match, they last about 12 rounds. These guys are constantly hitting, but the strikes don't land with perfect focus, because the both are moving, slipping, rolling with the punches and striking at the same time. Whena strike does land with perfect focus, there is a KO. A streetfight is no different.
    That being said, you train your moves to specific body targets. These are for the most part, the most vulnerable areas. Take for instance, a strike to the base of the skull. If delivered with light contact, it will stun. With moderate contact, it will result in a knockout. Heavy contact, it is fatal.
    Sure, if my Grandmother is sitting at the kitchen table, sipping tea,and I come up from behind and lay one into her,"POW!"
    Granny's dead. But in most streetfights, this is not the case. (unless my Grandma is involved, 'cause she's one tough biotch!) Most Martial Arts take the point of view that your opponent is bigger, stronger, SKILLED,and multiple in number, and if we add rage, or pcp, liquor,etc, we have a very serious situation. We KNOW all our strikes will not land with perfect focus, so we target the most vulnerable sites, hoping that a moderately focused blow will end the confrontation, as quickly as possible. Add to this that you should only fight if there is absolutely no other recourse, and you can see why "Killshots" are discussed.
    um...by most sane Martial Artists. I can't vouch for the Azoles.