Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Golden Carrot Hand

UN-less...he's so tricky that he's posting in such a way as to make us THINK it's not him...then, in the future if he gets caught in a lie, he can say, "Oh, well...you know I have people who impersonate me all the time! I didn't really say that."

...which, really, makes him diabolically brilliant and worthy of his following. It's like studying under Machiavelli! You'd have to pick something worthwhile up just by being around him.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Charisma is a completely separate attribute.

Just saying.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    That's got to be the lamest troll attempt ever. We expect a lot more from our trolls in the chambers of the Shaolin forum. Go train some more and get back to us.
    I'd have to agree, but in the troll's defense(which I swear I don't really mean) he did merit over 30 posts! We need the good 'ol days when trolls were indiscernable from normal MA's like us.....well no, I guess this is easier. You could always ask him for some Golden Snake to prove himself

Anyway, shouldn't have posted, but it's sunday night and still half an hour from pool and beer and I'm outta stuff to do and we all know what that means.....Pushup time!

Pool and Beer, a combination to rival pushups and situps
    - Max

==================================================

Enjoy everything, you might as well...

The best thing about Shao-lin is that it very quickly shows you exactly how weak you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen

Nah. I've been around him to know he wouldn't speak THAT way.

Sin The' is not speaking. Sin The' is typing.
    REMEMBER: I Am Sin The' and you are not.

The flaming carrot! Yes! that was funny! Mystery Men sucked though, wasn't that the Damon Waynans(sp) movie?

Sin The: Once again you've provided me with good entertainment. However as Gene Ching said, go back to the end of the line and try again. You've been a bad boy Sin The. Present your wrist for a thorough thwacking. I'm sure MK will be happy to dicipline you with a salted bamboo cane. Seems like he mentioned that being kinky once awhile back.

-Will
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

actually that wasn't the damon wayans movie, which i agree did suck. was it possibly called Blankman? about the self made super hero. Mainly an a-list cast in Mystery Men: wm h macy, ben stiller, janeane garofalo, paul reubens. that's OT though,...hwo come no one mentioned the Blue Rajah???

i redacted the best parts of my original post. on reflection i realized that my sifu wouldn't be happy to find out that one of his students went out of his way to be an ass to someone else for no reason.
    i guess some sifu's encourage it...not mine though later days
    but i will say this to thread starter "Sin The," if the shaolin do school where you are is anything like the one we have here, i would keep an eye out for a guy in a karate uniform with a wooden samurai sword, creeping around your house. o:

btw @ Judge Pen, thanks for the quotable gold from your post---"there's a world of difference between a face-to-face challenge and some unknown yahoo posting silly things on the internet. For all we know this person is 13 years old and playing with himself while watching VH1. Why waste negative energy on something as petty as this?" that's going into my sig soon
    Last edited by Banjos_dad; 03-01-2006 at 03:09 PM.
    Master...Teach me kung fu.

Speaking of....just 3 more weeks till the Golden Carrot......er.......Golden Leopard seminar.

If you make it to it, stop by and say hi!
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

he did merit over 30 posts!

That's only because I fingered him as "the lamest troll attempt ever." Call it Shaolin mercy. I felt bad for the poor little troll and thought I'd lend him a hand. Someday, with lots of dedicated practice, he can become a decent troll.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

just shows with the proper guidance, everyone has potental Gene.....
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

Greetings Everyone,

I really did not pay much mind to this thread because from reading the opening paragraph alone this guy is suggesting male self gratification. You guys were so busy looking at the moon that you missed the finger.

That tells me one thing: You are all training very diligently.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Tiger
    If you make it to it, stop by and say hi!
    Well, reveal your identity mystery man and maybe someone will.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

munch, munch...Whats Up Doc!
    ...ask for Kam
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Fool me once, then shame on you. Fool me twice, then shame on me"