Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Martial Arts Movie Ever!!!!!

bad not always so bad

I would like to make this point on something that I was very disturbed, I have a list of movies that are in this thread that are being billed as the worst movies ever.
    Correction time.
    Game of death 2, aka-tower of death-just watch the fight scenes, and listen to the song that tarantino ripped off for KB.
    Storm Riders-did you only have audio for this, if so I can certainly understand hearing that awesome music and not seeing anything, that would be a bad movie.
    Big Boss-Bruce Lee's first movie, OK.
    Fury in the Shaolin Temple-horrible movie, the fight scenes were average, but the wu-tang version has anywhere from like 40-80 clips from gordon liu and hundreds of others, so this might be a bad movie, but an awesome dvd.

So before you go saying that Legendary Weapons of China is one of the worst movies ever, go watch 5 element kung-fu, american shaolin, ninja untouchables, or rage of the master(sorry Mr. Jimmy wang yu)

Quote Originally Posted by Sho
    The fight scenes in the Matrix were eye candy to the western audience. But hey, I really respect Yuen Wo Ping's work and I believe his intention was to choreograph stuff that appeals the general audience.
    Yeah, so what if most of the coreography was duped from other movies he did... like Black Mask for instance.

The worst MA movies I've seen are without a doubt:

Duel to the Death

and

anything co-staring Jalal Merhi and Billy Blanks... Unless Bolo was the badguy.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Golden Killah...has anyone seen that movie????

the WORST movie out of China EVER
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Yeah, so what if most of the coreography was duped from other movies he did... like Black Mask for instance.

The worst MA movies I've seen are without a doubt:

Duel to the Death

and

anything co-staring Jalal Merhi and Billy Blanks... Unless Bolo was the badguy.
    I really liked Duel to the Death, not as a martial arts movie, but for a good sword movie, good death scenes and acting also.

But anything with Jalal Merhi is the worst.

BLOODFIGHT is also one of the worst movies ever, how you make a bad movie from 1989 with yusuka karatu, and bolo. These guys should have made a masterpiece together.

Thing about Bolo is that he really doesn't know much about acting... except acting badass. I never watch films with Bolo expecting a great dramatic performance. I just watch them expecting guys to get their shin bones kicked out of their legs.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Enter the panther
    Dragon Lee and the 5 brothers
    Sister Streetfighter
    Black Mask 2
    Lady Wu Tang
    Game of Death
    Most definitely Hot Potato
    The Wanderers
    Bells of Death
    Edge of fury

That's all that come to mind right now...I'm at work right now and will have to look in my collection for more duds
    If life isn't fair...than why should i be

Yeah I forgot about Black Mask 2 I can't believe I bought that stinkbomb,,,,
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

not a kungfu movie per se, but:
    the disco godfather starring rudy ray moore...

...so bad it's good, and all the bad guys know karate!

i highly recommend it if you're into blaxploitaion films.
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming.

swordsman with an umbrella

alright, just go on amazon and look at this guys umbrella, it looks like a black umbrella that he borrowed from his mom. Now I fastforwarded this so that I only watched about 30-35 min, but it seemed that there was a lot of walking. The fight scenes is where this movie really shines. there is a scene where iron umbrellas master kills himself with a tap on his own head. There is not many fight scenes, but they are the funniest of all-time. If you can get your hands on this movie, go ahead and just fastforward to the end(unless you can laugh at bad movies like me), there is a part where the 2 actors move as slow as they can going towards eachother, I think that they were trying to do a slowmotion shot without actually editing it. Now with my description of the umbrella, you probably realize that this is one of the lower budget movies around.

GREAT STUFF
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

My vote is for The Octagon with Chuck Norris. Horrible!

BTW - American Ninja was with Michael Dudikoff, Chris Farley did Beverly Hills Ninja.

(I shouldn't admit I know that)
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

Thunder Ninja Kids

HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE.

There are like 3 of these movies and are all done by godfrey ho of course. They are spliced and diced to perfection, and I guarantee that one of these little evil ghost babies will be your new favorite movie character.
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

from china with death

wu ma as the star of his own movie

Enter 3 Dragons (Philip Ko as the villain is the only good thing about this. This film is more so bad it's funny; it's not unwatchable). Directed in HK by Godfrey Ho.

Triumph of Two Kung-Fu Arts (bad, bad, bad, bad movie starring Chan Wai-Man and Kam Kong).

Shaolin Kids in Hong Kong. (Bad movie for Gordon Liu).

Top Dog (I think it's the title; bad Chuck Norris movie. I only saw it because it was filmed about a mile from my house).

Bruce Lee: His Last Days, His Last Nights ('nuff said).

Delta Force. I, II, III, etc.

Hero and the Terror (I guess I was a glutton for bad Chuck Norris movie punishment).

Van Damme's movies.

Seagal's post-1991 movies.

Poor Hwang Jang-Lee starred in several really bad Godfrey Ho films in Korea after his best years were over in Hong Kong. Some so bad they're hard to watch. Godfrey's fauls, not Hwang's.

Fire Island.

There's too many bad ones to recall.

Jimbo

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo
    Enter 3 Dragons (Philip Ko as the villain is the only good thing about this. This film is more so bad it's funny; it's not unwatchable). Directed in HK by Godfrey Ho.

Triumph of Two Kung-Fu Arts (bad, bad, bad, bad movie starring Chan Wai-Man and Kam Kong).

Shaolin Kids in Hong Kong. (Bad movie for Gordon Liu).

Top Dog (I think it's the title; bad Chuck Norris movie. I only saw it because it was filmed about a mile from my house).

Bruce Lee: His Last Days, His Last Nights ('nuff said).

Delta Force. I, II, III, etc.

Hero and the Terror (I guess I was a glutton for bad Chuck Norris movie punishment).

Van Damme's movies.

Seagal's post-1991 movies.

Poor Hwang Jang-Lee starred in several really bad Godfrey Ho films in Korea after his best years were over in Hong Kong. Some so bad they're hard to watch. Godfrey's fauls, not Hwang's.

Fire Island.

There's too many bad ones to recall.

I have shaolin kids in hong kong, haven't seen it casue there is a lot of peeing at the start, but was always going to watch the final fight some time cause I heard it had LUNG FEI(JOHHNY WANG IN IT), was I lied to about this? Maybe it's bad but I will watch these 2 go at it in any movie, and I have seen like home video type stuff from gordon.

ALSO HWANG LEE, I HAVE SEEN THIS MOVIE WHERE HE IS GOING UP AGAINST A BRUCE CLONE AND BY THE END OF THE FIGHT BLUCE HAS THE BIGGEST AFRO I HAVE EVER SEEN. HONESTLY ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN, GODFERY HO, YOU ARE THE SHIZNIT.

Don't forget one of the very worst movies of all time: Gymkata!