Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iron Hand ?

Iron Hand ?

hi, does anyone here study the iron hand ? i have a few questions. first, i have been training iron hand for about 4 years with my sifu. i am interested in knowing different methods of iron hand training. just to broaden my knowledge. my sifu does not advocate rupping the hand in iron,or mineral dust. he says that dit jow is all that is needed. i do make my own. does anyone feel that contact with rust,or minerals actually increases the training ? also, what does anyone know about a guy named james lacey,and 18 doaist palms ? i would love to share ideas here,so please write i will post this on other forums at this site. if this is wrong,then please tell me as i do not wish to offend. respectfully, fanwoo

If you are rubbing your hands with rust make sure you are up to date on your tetanis shots. I'd advise against it.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Buddy,

They dont like it here when you post the same thing across the board. Just FYI.

Lacey knows nothing, and is a fraud.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

You like spamming every section of the forum with the same message.

Dumbarse.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Buddy....?

4 years and still asking questions like this?

This is the real problem.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yeah, I noticed that after I responded.

Meh. Not the first troll KFM has ever seen.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

rupping minerals

i think the proper way of rupping minerals is to sprinkle the rust into a glass of coconut juice. next, pour the solution into your eyes and see how long you can keep them open..thats hard core iron hand .
    got jow?

my sifu does not advocate rupping the hand in iron,or mineral dust. he says that dit jow is all that is needed. i do make my own.

does anyone feel that contact with rust,or minerals actually increases the training ?

I agree with the board why after 4 years wouyld you be asking such basic questions. But in any event. you need more than just the topical oinment to remolecular the skin and bone. iron palm training is much more than rubbing jow on oyur hands.

Rust? absolutly not , where did you hear this?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Fanwoo,

Where in Colorado do you live? Who do you train with? I came from Colorado and may know your teacher.

The general consensus is that you really should stay away from the Lacy guy; regardless of the forum you go to you will hear the same thing. There are those on the forum who might say more about it; be prepared to get an earfull about the topic...

Peter (Fanwoo), you seem to have forgotten the thread you made, titled "Is Posting The Same Question ON Other Forums A No NO?", where you received the following advice from Gene Ching;
    FANWOO - the rules here are pretty commonsensical and therefore unspoken. for example, if had posted this question on all the forums, what do you think would have happened? good thing you didn't. so you have the sense within you to post in the proper place, you just need to be in touch with it.
    On that thread I had also written;
    Post your question once. If nobody answers and you see it drop down the list as it gets replaced by newer entries, you can "bump" it up the list by adding more info to your question or clarifying... but it is not considered good manners to do this more than once or twice. If nobody answers, then you may just have to accept that no-one else is interested.
    David Noble
    Shorinji Kempo (1983-1988 Retired)

[This space intentionally blank ]

[doubles of my post x 3 now removed]
    Last edited by Tripitaka of AA; 02-28-2006 at 11:53 PM.
    David Noble

Quote Originally Posted by Tripitaka of AA
    Peter (Fanwoo), you seem to have forgotten the thread you made, titled "Is Posting The Same Question ON Other Forums A No NO?", where you received the following advice from Gene Ching;

On that thread I had also written;
    Man, that's the fist quadruple post I've ever seen...his button must be stuck...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Yeah, it makes me look pretty dumb doesn't it. Actually they were posts added to four of the multiple posts that Peter Davis (oops, sorry, Peter Lee Fanwoo) raised in five separate forums... Those threads have been deleted and my posts have all ended up here.

Still, d'you think he got the message this time? I mean, he only did it to five forums here, it was six when he went to Budoseek in December. He also aged six years in that time, so he'll probably be a Grand Master by this time next year.
    David Noble

Actually, I'll cop to merging all of these thread... I can delete you're (hopefully effective) posts now that it appears like a doublepost times 2. Or you could delelte them as well I believe.