Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Iron Fist, Iron Door Bolt?

Pd

I get your point.

I myself ask my shrfu or my shubo or kung fu brothers first as they are in the system i am learning and i would like the answer that is particular to the style i am learning.

Iron bolt methodology

with all the recent talk about iron bolt, my shibo Kevin Brazier will hold a seminar on the iron bolt methodology in the near future.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    schweeet....where? Tampa?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I'm glad to hear that Shifu Brazier is planning this. I'm looking forward to it. Hope it comes off at a time when finances, and work schedule allow me to attend. I'm sure many forum members would appreciate, and benefit from this.

Oops! That is to say Shifu Braziers instruction, not my attendance. Come to think of it. There might be some merit in having me to throw around as well.

Iron Door Bolt

Seminar on IBD can be planned for some future date.
    There is also the Iron Fist form which is a good form for students to jump the gap from beginner to intermediate level.
    I will be doing another one first, 18 Luohan, which I will need a new thread.

That's wonderful news Shifu Brazier. Propagating the Iron Fist stateside will be an excellent thing. Thank you.

I've heard of the 18 Luohan Quan. Perhaps you can go into the history, and substance of the one you'll be teaching in the future thread. I look forward to it.