Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: history of emperor's

Quote Originally Posted by Chu
    All Emperor favort. Best Wei and Song Dynasty best for me.
    mos powerfal, real great real powerfal. sory for spek my sun spek much english better

Just being curious, which line of cheung kwen (kune) do you belong to? Where did you learn?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    Just being curious, which line of cheung kwen (kune) do you belong to? Where did you learn?

Sifu Abel,
    Like you have to ask The troll is a taoist apprentice in Winston Salem, NC.

Answer Diplomat

I Chu have Diplomat Imunue 外 交 家 (wai jiao jia) but now retire.
    my son Yuk- hing can explain mor better for me. My taecher was great
    master in old republic name 孫祿堂 (Sun luk Dang) who learn from
    李魁元 (Li Gui Yun) who learn from famos Kwok yun Shen 郭雲深

Later I learn Nan Tai Jo Hok Kwen南太祖鹤拳 for many year. Pretty good
    whole lotta fun to. Now I pass on to my son all everything knolage in tapes
    style. we have only rare picture book of old master from ol republic 1920.

Sai jen

who learn from
    李魁元 (Li Gui Yun) who learn from famos Kwok yun Shen 郭雲深
    O.k.!!! Here is a name I recognize. Is he any relation to Li Gui Fong?

monarchies should all be quashed and their heads should be crushed with stones.

one of the most despicable forms of governance ever.

it is leeching from the hard work of the many to put gold on the head of one.

inexcusable.

hard line anti emperor, anti monarchy speaking here because i think it is the height of human scum to claim divine right.

kill them all, without prejudice!!!

Hi Yahhh!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Sun Luk Dang = perhaps, Sun Lu Tang? The famous Tai Chi/Bagua guy?

this more fun than i thought.sorry not good speak. son can spek beter than me
    chu yuk hing.

My father's first computer and he is happy to talk to other martial artists. My father does not understand scarcasam. He is a serious man in life and about his family's art. He looks very young for his age and is a great man.

As far as the question about styles; he teaches my family style of Tai Jo Hok Kwen. Strictly a fighting style, and in his day he was and still is quite a force. Forms are very old China and are rarely seen outside of the mainland.

He competed in the Nan Jing Tournaments in the 1930's and is very well respected. Left (escaped) China in 1948 to Canada via Indonesia.
    Im his only son and now have almost all information on this style. Still waiting myself for all of it. I thank you for being kind to him.

Sai Jen,
    Yuk Hing

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Monarchy vs. Democracy

I don't know which is more ridiculous:

A - That one person could have all the answers.

or

B - That collectively, WE have all the answers.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Tai Jo Hok Kwen? As in Sung Tai Tzu?

That is a huge style...too many branches to ever learn it all. Do you do the Southern style common to Fujian? Or the Northern more common in Hubei?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Later I learn Nan Tai Jo Hok Kwen南太祖鹤拳 for many year.
    Nan means southern. This is very exciting. Folks, I think we may have misjudged Mr. Chu. I think he just walked in at the wrong time.

I don't think he has anything to do with you know who.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson

it is leeching from the hard work of the many to put gold on the head of one.

inexcusable.

hard line anti emperor, anti monarchy speaking here because i think it is the height of human scum to claim divine right.

kill them all, without prejudice!!!

Hi Yahhh!
    I really don't have time to get fully in to this ( and I think you're just having fun )
    but...

I'd rather know that it's one dude who's stacking things his way versus 100 or however many Representatives there are stacking things there way.

the 'divine right' thing has as much real clout as any religion.

but seriously, would one guy making all the decisions be any worse than what any of us have now?

at least if it is just one dude )or dudette( then target selection is easier.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

post any time that you want to

All Emperor favort. Best Wei and Song Dynasty best for me.
    mos powerfal, real great real powerfal. sory for spek my sun spek much english better
    I will be eagerly awaiting them.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

A good emperor or leader has many ministers and generals.

even though, the emp is the figure head. They all have a staff that are very and very competent.

The ministers and generals may serve 2 kings or emp's until they found and nurture good successors.

There are very good teacher/mentor to student/protoge relationships.

A good emp needs to know and hire or gather good people around him or her. It is the ministers or staff that make or break the dynasty or a family's reign.

The good ministers and generals enjoyed the same fame as well as the wise emp, if the country is well run and people live well.

Jun Cheng or the King and his ministers.

---

Last edited by SPJ; 05-10-2006 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    So what are you trying to say, goatse? That we will be gunned down too? Is that a threat? Those that lie about "the emperor" will be gunned down? I think you best get to steppin', boy.
    In regards to "sifu" abel's remark, I am not threatening anyone just posting an interesting article. No one will be gunned down, just your lame speculation. Why should I step, I have history on my side going straight back to the Emperor?

This will be the last time I post on this site. You guys are full of too much nonsense, play make up forms (RD). Dont get me wrong not the style nor the original form is fake, just when you do it, seems to ring of fraud. I'm out.
    Last edited by kung fu goat; 05-11-2006 at 04:59 PM.

this more fun than i thought.sorry not good speak. son can spek beter than me
    chu yuk hing.

My father's first computer and he is happy to talk to other martial artists. My father does not understand scarcasam. He is a serious man in life and about his family's art. He looks very young for his age and is a great man.

As far as the question about styles; he teaches my family style of Tai Jo Hok Kwen. Strictly a fighting style, and in his day he was and still is quite a force. Forms are very old China and are rarely seen outside of the mainland.

He competed in the Nan Jing Tournaments in the 1930's and is very well respected. Left (escaped) China in 1948 to Canada via Indonesia.
    Im his only son and now have almost all information on this style. Still waiting myself for all of it. I thank you for being kind to him.

Sai Jen,
    Yuk Hing
    Welcome to the forums (both you and your father)!
    It sounds like your style is very interesting, and that your family has a real treasure.