Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wah Lum website

jut sow Guest
    mantisgirl, nothing personal to you.lot of bad experiences between him and i. when i met him he wouldn't talk to you unless you were beyond level 8. he made numerous rude remarks to me after i went out of my way to be friendly. if the truth be known, alot of other sifu don't like him, becsause of his attitude(i won't mention there names). you probably don't know that side of him. one particular incident was when i was at the temple, and we were building a sign, my kf brother was really overweight and tom made fun of him behind his back due to the fact of his weight. hok yun, hok yee? it is all lip service unless there around master chan. there are more incidents i won't go into.

key essence, ur right you don't know me,i don't know u. it's my opinion though. i'm not trying to damage anything, i just won't people to know the truth about things in wl. everyone *****es about it but know one ever says anything,because they are scared to death. u don't here of or know of these things unless u are at the source. if u only see how people are treated due to their opinion, it would shock u. i'm not bad mouthing master chan, i love him like a father, but he lets things happen that shouldn't. it broke my heart to find these things out,i just try to make people aware before they jump blindly into things. i have my values and morals that is why i get so mad and say things here. i respect my kf very much. what they say and teach and what they do are different things.try to see my point, i understand yours.

4time Guest
    JKD' I was a student at the Wah Lum school in tampa for a short time, but found that it was not a 'good fit' for me. I also found sifu Hasse and his wife to be great people,and I like them both. I started up my training again with sifu Scolaro at the school Kram1 gave you info on. *813-997-8845* is the new # there.(same adrs.) As was mentioned before, different emphasis between the two schools. Why don't you try a month at both and see what you think,it's your time and money.

Lost_Disciple Guest
    Hey jut sow, do you have e-mail? I was hoping to talk to you about some of these Wah Lum issues, and some of my personal experiences with them. Not trying to be secretive, but a lot of it's not stuff that should really be posted in public.

matrixninja Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jut sow:
    tom hasse sucks,if u don't believe me, ask the chinese people in tampa.

on the other hand john scolero's kf is very good,also if u don't believe me, ask the chinese people in tampa.
    [/quote]

matrixninja Guest
    Sorry about that I meant to say after that quote .

Why do you think Tom Hasse sucks do you know him, does he teach his Wah Lum wrong, is he a ******* what ?

I dont know Wah Lum kung fu, but I do plan on learning it, not from Tom From Dale in Gainesville , FL .

I was just wondering why you would say this about him.
    ------------------------
    --------------------------------------------
    "Believe the unbelievable"--The Matrix--