Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: David Kash vs Royal Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bean
    Master yuk hing:

can I also recieve a dvd from you sir? What is the cost?

I am a sincere student of tai chi etc. (enthusiast) for many years.

thank you for your help on anything you might be able to give in any way. I love tai

chi and all internal forms Pa Kua also. I happened to see this on the thread and it

attracted me immediately. I appologise for their idiotic behavior, not all Americans are

like them.

Thank you Sir

John Bean
    bwahahahahahahaha.

new account chu?

i know i know, i need a different hobby. But man!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

This whole thing has the feel of a cartoon script......
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

john

seriously now, if you can convice somebody you are a real person by a pm on this site, then you can write. i hve serious problems with this issue. I am wondering, did the character limit go up? If not, can I be your disciple in learnign how to express my thought to the computer. It would help much.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

apologizing for idiotic behaviour of americans isn't gonna win you the 20 bucks for your dvds compass orientation course.

idiotic is assuming people are idiots and will buy anything in a silk robe that smells like incense because it's exotic.

you know what's really exotic these days? Truth. Truth is exotic.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I think Chu is the real deal myself. I normally am just a lurker, but every once and a while a real master comes on the board, so I have to say Hi.

So, Hi Mr. Chu!

I would love to know more about your family style!

How many generations has your family done your style?

Where are you? do you teach in the US?

I see you have mentioned being willing to send DVD's of your family style. I'd love to see some! Would it be possible to post a clip as well? You don't have to put up a whole form, just the beginning of a few sets so we can get the feel would be great!

And don't listen to the bitter ones here, they see frauds where ever they look!!
    Work? Who me??????????

Somebody should systematize something like ninjitsu into forms and call it secret sub-ninja Japanese lightning boxing or something like that.

"Sub-ninja. More secret and deadly than the ninja, these clans were descended from the original mountain people of Japan who are remnants of an ancient civilization that existed on the island before it was overrun by Chinese invaders."

All these forms and more can be yours in DVD format for just $120,000. But you have to be sure not to make fun of any of these stories or doubt their credibility."

Edit ... **** I should have copyrighted that. Now somebody will probably use it to produce a new Anime series.
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 06-05-2006 at 05:46 PM.

neil

can I rename it? if so, I will give you$150,000.

But seriously, I would like to see Chu's response to Nick M's post, he asked some good questions, but doesn't seem to realize that this is called the freaking internet. Chu, thoughts?
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    can I rename it? if so, I will give you$150,000.

But seriously, I would like to see Chu's response to Nick M's post, he asked some good questions, but doesn't seem to realize that this is called the freaking internet. Chu, thoughts?
    See, you're not a good thief. You're supposed to steal the system or buy it on DVD for a low price, then modify a few movements, maybe do it in a square or a circle or something, then call it the 'super secret style' that you're the 'grandmaster' of.

Then you get the cult groupies, etc. If they ask you where you got it, you tell them some legitimate grandmaster who says he never heard of you, but then you just say that he's saying that because you're teaching the 'super-secret stuff' and he's mad at you.

Or you wait until somebody dies and then you claim that he taught you. Same thing, his legitimate heirs say they never heard of you and you say they're just being 'political'.

Like next week I think I'm going to become the 32nd Grandmaster of 'Golden Tiger Leopard Liuhe Quan'. A top-secret lineage passed down within the Lung Men Dragon Gate Sect from Wu Tong Mountain from before the Tang dynasty.

I'm going to look up a dead Chinese guy in the obituary column and claim he taught it to me.

Then I'll take the basic forms of Hebei Xingyi, and change it so it uses tiger claws and leopard fists. Create a tiger-leopard 'ground form' from basic submission wrestling moves. Add a sparring emphasis with grappling and takedowns, so the students do well in MMA tournaments.

Make a fortune. Get all the celebrities studying it. Charge them $500 per hour or more for private lessons.

The poor guy's family will claim he never taught martial arts and they never heard of me, and I'll just say that 'the results speak for themselves' and he 'taught me as a closed door student'.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Like next week I think I'm going to become the 32nd Grandmaster of 'Golden Tiger Leopard Liuhe Quan'. A top-secret lineage passed down within the Lung Men Dragon Gate Sect from Wu Tong Mountain from before the Tang dynasty.

I'm going to look up a dead Chinese guy in the obituary column and claim he taught it to me.

Then I'll take the basic forms of Hebei Xingyi, and change it so it uses tiger claws and leopard fists. Create a tiger-leopard 'ground form' from basic submission wrestling moves. Add a sparring emphasis with grappling and takedowns, so the students do well in MMA tournaments.

Make a fortune. Get all the celebrities studying it. Charge them $500 per hour or more for private lessons.

The poor guy's family will claim he never taught martial arts and they never heard of me, and I'll just say that 'the results speak for themselves' and he 'taught me as a closed door student'.

What do you think?
    it's been done.

a thousand times over.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    it's been done.

a thousand times over.
    Yep, yet still gullible people fall for it. Me, for example. LOL

I am just reposting this in case chu ever decides to respond to this, it's in front

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Monticello
    I think Chu is the real deal myself. I normally am just a lurker, but every once and a while a real master comes on the board, so I have to say Hi.

So, Hi Mr. Chu!

I would love to know more about your family style!

How many generations has your family done your style?

Where are you? do you teach in the US?

I see you have mentioned being willing to send DVD's of your family style. I'd love to see some! Would it be possible to post a clip as well? You don't have to put up a whole form, just the beginning of a few sets so we can get the feel would be great!

And don't listen to the bitter ones here, they see frauds where ever they look!!

Dvd

Mr. Bean and Monticello

please send a private email meassage to me, like Mr. Sven did. He gave a lot of personal information, he sent his background and pictures too. This is the type of people we are looking for now, as you can see, from the previous posts, they start out real nice, if you give them something real Then they stab you in the back and ridicule you. These type will not get anything ever from us.

We are in Canada our family has 36 generations of our style. Maybe later on we will post a dvd clip, but it will probably be ridiculed like we were too. So from now on we are only dealing with sincere honest people.

Thanks

Yuk Hing

yuk hing, and mister Chu.

it would be most appreciated if you would post a small clip of your family style.

you may find some will redicule, however, provided the material is of good martial art, you will also find some of those who in the past have redicule you, will change the way they see you.

many people here seek validation beyond words, many will be satisfied with a decent video clip.

please look past those people with whom you disagree.

I personally would enjoy to see some of your style. As i have a master whom i plan to study under for many years to come, it is not my intention to deter my current training methods with a new style. I do find myself to be interested in all martial arts and enjoy seeing styles i am not familar with.

please take my advice into consideration.

it would be beneficial for many.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Somebody should systematize something like ninjitsu into forms and call it secret sub-ninja Japanese lightning boxing or something like that.

"Sub-ninja. More secret and deadly than the ninja, these clans were descended from the original mountain people of Japan who are remnants of an ancient civilization that existed on the island before it was overrun by Chinese invaders."

All these forms and more can be yours in DVD format for just $120,000. But you have to be sure not to make fun of any of these stories or doubt their credibility."

Edit ... **** I should have copyrighted that. Now somebody will probably use it to produce a new Anime series.
    Did that already. But, it's so secret no one knows about it.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"