Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: David Kash vs Royal Dragon.

Let me first clarify on the "price" of $160,000. This is an offering to take care of Sifu while he puts three years of his life into training the apprentice. It is an offering. I heard recently that their was an apprentice ceremony for a high ranking Grandmaster where the dinner alone cost $12,000. All taken care of by the student. Sifu's students have said this before but there is no one that trully understands this on this site. All you can see is some type of financial motivation because that is all you see martial arts for. Just face value, just for fighting, etc. There is so much more. I know from personal experience. People do not see the beneath physical objects to the real heart of martial arts. Discipline, dedication, respect and humility. You would rather gather in packs and agree on information, being incorrect or correct, that suits your motivations. That makes you feel important, that several of you agree on something. This price is just a step towards the Master understanding that the student has these correct qualities.

This is also the reason quality authentic forms are not shared with everyone. They will not appreciate the true value of the forms and distort them. Just as Royal Dragon tries to distort Tai Tzu Chang Chuan to fit his own selfish desires of ego.

Once again, Master Chu, Please do not give information to people who do not understand this.

Neil you could never charge this much because you have nowhere the knowledge that this man has nor the time and experience. Your teaching would be worth just that, nothing. Your jealousy does excludes you from being a quality student of the arts.
    Last edited by kung fu goat; 06-10-2006 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu goat
    Let me first clarify on the "price" of $160,000. This is an offering to take care of Sifu while he puts three years of his life into training the apprentice. It is an offering. I heard recently that their was an apprentice ceremony for a high ranking Grandmaster where the dinner alone cost $12,000. All taken care of by the student. Sifu's students have said this before but there is no one that trully understands this on this site. All you can see is some type of financial motivation because that is all you see martial arts for. Just face value, just for fighting, etc. There is so much more. I know from personal experience. People do not see the beneath physical objects to the real heart of martial arts. Discipline, dedication, respect and humility. You would rather gather in packs and agree on information, being incorrect or correct, that suits your motivations. That makes you feel important, that several of you agree on something. This price is just a step towards the Master understanding that the student has these correct qualities.

Once again, Master Chu, Please do not give information to people who do not understand this.

Neil you could never charge this much because you have nowhere the knowledge that this man has nor the time and experience. Your teaching would be worth just that, nothing. Your jealousy excludes you from being a quality student of the arts.
    holy crap dude!

YOu are living proof that PT Barnum was right!

You aren't gonna comprehend why I say that anymore than you think we don't comprehend what's going on in the statement you just made.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Jamieson, while you keep guessing at kung fu with you books and videos I will know what it is.

Do you even understand what those hands mean in your picture on your website?

"holy crap dude!

YOu are living proof that PT Barnum was right"

Obviously you don't with the statement you just made and that proves your hipocracy.
    Last edited by kung fu goat; 06-10-2006 at 09:36 AM.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    OSO thinks he is ok, you quote him on your profile.
    why do some people insist on spelling my alias with all caps????

and, FTR, RD, if you would, please remove my quote from your sig.

It's been there for a couple of years now and I think everyone knows it.

I've recently had dialogue w/ Sifu Kash in regards to that statement and I held my position on it but I think it's time for it to go to the dead sig file. Thanks in advance.

This whole situation is ridiculous and I still hold that it is not doing anything for Kash's program for his students to be arguing with anyone about it. If you have faith in Sifu Kash then great, keep the faith and learn what he has to show you.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu goat
    Neil you could never charge this much because you have nowhere the knowledge that this man has nor the time and experience. Your teaching would be worth just that, nothing. Your jealousy does excludes you from being a quality student of the arts.
    Okay, so I take back my prior post, which was stop fighting. I don't care anymore if you want to waste your time fighting. Go right ahead.

As for charging so much ... Yeah, I probably couldn't charge so much. I think you must have missed the point, though, when I said that if I do ever teach, I will charge NOTHING.

Anyway, whatever. This conversation is boring and just wastes time.

Edit ... you know, I am plain sick of this crap about lineages and the political infighting.

alright, I got the $160,000. Can you people please shut the fvck up now. So send me a pm of your address and I will personally make this delivery
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

OK, here it is from Wei Wei Wu (Public Notice) 06

PUBLIC NOTICE 2006, ABOUT SIFU D.E. KASH
    Emailed to Wei Wei-Wu, for Posting

This Notice is to Clear up any misconceptions about me, my last teacher, Master Chao Yuh-Feng and my credentials etc. First of all I teach the Chao Yuh-Feng family system of Emperor’s Long Fist, that I learned from Master Chao in California (deceased). I teach tai chi chuan, hsing yi, ba gua and long fist forms as taught to me by Master Chao, since 1983. We have the all of the long fist forms such as Ta hong Chuan etc. Master Chao had made me the Chief Instructor in USA for his family system. Not the whole world, as there are a couple of other Tai Tsu Chang Chuan branch’s, buy are quite different from our system. The other Branch’s are very external, our system is more internal and soft and explosive, but whatever.

I have been in Chinese Martial Arts and Medicine for 41 years. I have degrees in these arts. I first heard from Ed Livingston in about 1989 after our Book Emperor’s Long Fist was published. We had an article that same month in Inside Kung Fu Magazine, Master Chao and I. (Dec. 87) We offered certificates of membership to anyone who was interested that year also selling our video on the ELF. (I am the first one to coin the term “Emperor’s Long Fist”, (ELF) as the exact translation was not as appealing to the public. So No One Else has ever used that name before we came out with our article, some sure used it afterwards. And the Name is copyrighted and soon to be federally registered, legally) All of our books, video’s DVD’s Charts forms, etc. are legally copyrighted.

Livingston (of Baltimore) was just a member only in our Cloud Forest Association (CFA) he also got a “Cross Rank”, but it was not earned. He never even met Master Chao in California, because we have 12 witness’s that will testify to that fact. He never studied from Master Chao either. We can prove this in any court of Law. We only had a small core group of dedicated students and they all know who everyone is in the group. In 1994 I relocated to North Carolina. I had one private student who was a 26 years Karate-Aikido Master, who put about an intensive 800 hours of private tutelage under me. I decided to retire as the 36th Grandmaster (patriarch) of the system, under Master Chao. And I appointed Master Bill Seibert to the position. This made several people real jealous.

Livingston got real jealous about this and the rest is history. (now Livingston had his own Branch of CFA at that time, and 2 (two) video’s that I sold him on the ELF, that’s it!) he was given a couple of charts etc. on the subject also. We seemed to be good friends, although he came to visit me here in NC 2 or 3 times, but was not able to learn the forms very well for some reason. Even the Karate guy learned them easily… As time went by I was told by a student that there was gossip on the internet about me.

Well, I checked it out, just to find out what kind of a jealous snake Livingston was. He had sold a video to a nobody guy named Gian Lencioni in Chicago, and a yellow belt for (?$$$?) and the next thing you know I was being plastered with slander and malicious gossip on several forums. Lencioni even had the balls to set up a royal dragon tai zu chang chuan homepage, using our Chao family style names etc. He called me and I was polite the first time I talked to him. I even sold him a copy of our ELF Book! Lencioni used any and all information in the ELF Book to pervert anything he could.

Lencioni has been doing this for almost 6 years now. He has infringed on our legal copyrights and a lot of other infractions. He threatened to sell our 36 form video, I told him, “go ahead, let people see the crap you do, then they can see the real thing. This man is at best, a deranged, with delusions of grandeur of wanting to be somebody. I can understand the jealousy, as our style is a royal style, and he would like to be a member, or learn, but he will never receive any information from me or my students again. Lencioni, has no respect for a real master, or real style.

A lot of our students are Doctors of Medicine, some are Law Enforcement, some are in Government and Military. They find it hard to believe that someone can do this for so many years. It is unreal. Almost like a “stalker”?

I thought it was about time to set the record straight. After all, 6 years is enough of the Bull Crap from a Liar. I have students world wide. One of my students got a gold medal in China in 1975. I am respected by the Chinese Martial Arts Masters of renown in various countries. We have a real Chin Woo Association and can prove it!

My students have done well at fighting and other events at tournaments and in Iraq, right now. We have a lot of Military people train with us. If anyone wants to know anything about me, please call me or email me at realkungfu@earthlink.net or email Wei Wei-Wu, as he and I go back a long time and he is to be trusted. A simple email or telephone call at (336) 748-0038, can verify that I wrote this Public Notice letter. Please don't take the word of a jealous, insecure quack, whose only ambition is to try to hurt other people and their reputation.
    Grandmaster D.E. Kash

This is for you Grandmaster Kash

PUBLIC NOTICE 2006, ABOUT SIFU D.E. KASH
    Emailed to Wei Wei-Wu, for Posting

This Notice is to Clear up any misconceptions about me, my last teacher, Master Chao Yuh-Feng and my credentials etc. First of all I teach the Chao Yuh-Feng family system of Emperor’s Long Fist, that I learned from Master Chao in California (deceased). I teach tai chi chuan, hsing yi, ba gua and long fist forms as taught to me by Master Chao, since 1983. We have the all of the long fist forms such as Ta hong Chuan etc. Master Chao had made me the Chief Instructor in USA for his family system. Not the whole world, as there are a couple of other Tai Tsu Chang Chuan branch’s, buy are quite different from our system. The other Branch’s are very external, our system is more internal and soft and explosive, but whatever.

I have been in Chinese Martial Arts and Medicine for 41 years. I have degrees in these arts. I first heard from Ed Livingston in about 1989 after our Book Emperor’s Long Fist was published. We had an article that same month in Inside Kung Fu Magazine, Master Chao and I. (Dec. 87) We offered certificates of membership to anyone who was interested that year also selling our video on the ELF. (I am the first one to coin the term “Emperor’s Long Fist”, (ELF) as the exact translation was not as appealing to the public. So No One Else has ever used that name before we came out with our article, some sure used it afterwards. And the Name is copyrighted and soon to be federally registered, legally) All of our books, video’s DVD’s Charts forms, etc. are legally copyrighted.

Livingston (of Baltimore) was just a member only in our Cloud Forest Association (CFA) he also got a “Cross Rank”, but it was not earned. He never even met Master Chao in California, because we have 12 witness’s that will testify to that fact. He never studied from Master Chao either. We can prove this in any court of Law. We only had a small core group of dedicated students and they all know who everyone is in the group. In 1994 I relocated to North Carolina. I had one private student who was a 26 years Karate-Aikido Master, who put about an intensive 800 hours of private tutelage under me. I decided to retire as the 36th Grandmaster (patriarch) of the system, under Master Chao. And I appointed Master Bill Seibert to the position. This made several people real jealous.

Livingston got real jealous about this and the rest is history. (now Livingston had his own Branch of CFA at that time, and 2 (two) video’s that I sold him on the ELF, that’s it!) he was given a couple of charts etc. on the subject also. We seemed to be good friends, although he came to visit me here in NC 2 or 3 times, but was not able to learn the forms very well for some reason. Even the Karate guy learned them easily… As time went by I was told by a student that there was gossip on the internet about me.

Well, I checked it out, just to find out what kind of a jealous snake Livingston was. He had sold a video to a nobody guy named Gian Lencioni in Chicago, and a yellow belt for (?$$$?) and the next thing you know I was being plastered with slander and malicious gossip on several forums. Lencioni even had the balls to set up a royal dragon tai zu chang chuan homepage, using our Chao family style names etc. He called me and I was polite the first time I talked to him. I even sold him a copy of our ELF Book! Lencioni used any and all information in the ELF Book to pervert anything he could.

Lencioni has been doing this for almost 6 years now. He has infringed on our legal copyrights and a lot of other infractions. He threatened to sell our 36 form video, I told him, “go ahead, let people see the crap you do, then they can see the real thing. This man is at best, a deranged, with delusions of grandeur of wanting to be somebody. I can understand the jealousy, as our style is a royal style, and he would like to be a member, or learn, but he will never receive any information from me or my students again. Lencioni, has no respect for a real master, or real style.

A lot of our students are Doctors of Medicine, some are Law Enforcement, some are in Government and Military. They find it hard to believe that someone can do this for so many years. It is unreal. Almost like a “stalker”?

I thought it was about time to set the record straight. After all, 6 years is enough of the Bull Crap from a Liar. I have students world wide. One of my students got a gold medal in China in 1975. I am respected by the Chinese Martial Arts Masters of renown in various countries. We have a real Chin Woo Association and can prove it!

My students have done well at fighting and other events at tournaments and in Iraq, right now. We have a lot of Military people train with us. If anyone wants to know anything about me, please call me or email me at realkungfu@earthlink.net or email Wei Wei-Wu, as he and I go back a long time and he is to be trusted. A simple email or telephone call at (336) 748-0038, can verify that I wrote this Public Notice letter. Please don't take the word of a jealous, insecure quack, whose only ambition is to try to hurt other people and their reputation.
    Grandmaster D.E. Kash

Gian,
    He has "real" Tai Tzu, huh? (Livingston). What you consider real, right? Well he must have a video of it, did you both get a bulk order discount?
    Answer the question, who was the student? Don't give me this "you know who" garbage, you always lay out.
    Also still waiting for your address. You have time to change your signature but not give me an address. Who is the one who wants truth, pull your head out of the sand.
    Folks, this is what todays society has produced, a generation of people given everything with out earning it (there are exceptions to this). A rank should be earned, with each rank a person should have more responsibility and dedication, inturn more knowledge is handed down. Only the best should have knowledge not everyone is good at things as others, we all have our strengths and weaknesses and should be taught this way. I can learn monkey forms, learn meanings and go through the motions, but will I ever do them to perfection and mimic a monkey, no, my strength is not aimed at this, bear yes. So I learn bear, I can appreciate the monkey and vicea versa.

Gian, still waiting on the address.

Wei Wu

Insecure much?

Did you just waste 8 posts saying the same crap?
    You suck
    Your sifu sucks
    Your style sucks

Go away....
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Capn ***** ass who you talikin to Boy"

You talkin to John Bean?

JB

Reply]
    What? totally NOT TRUE.
    I was part of YOUR family at the time David. You and Livingston were partners, I have a CLF membership cert with Kash's singature on it. This all started around the time kash sold Livingston's title to Seibert. His own students admmitted to me that he didn't know the whole system.

I had links ot your sites on mine and everything. Then for no apparent reason you had your guys come on and start BLASTING me everywhere I went. No matter what forum I was on, no matter what topic was being discussed, you attacked me...totaly unprovacate.

This caused me to look into your back ground, and I discovered nothing you claimed checked out.

To coin the phrase, you guys drew first blood.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    alright, I got the $160,000. Can you people please shut the fvck up now. So send me a pm of your address and I will personally make this delivery

No you still would not qualify as a sincere student. You would not be accepted. Your attitude is poor.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bean
    You talkin to John Bean?

JB
    No. I'm talking to the tw at who speaks in 3rd person. You tool.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Lencioni has been doing this for almost 6 years now. He has infringed on our legal copyrights and a lot of other infractions.

Reply]
    How have I infringed on copyrites?

>> He threatened to sell our 36 form video, I told him, “go ahead, let people see the crap you do, then they can see the real thing.

Reply]
    I did this becasue you and your group were stalking me all over the internet and attacking me at every topic I was involved in reguardless of the subject. And i didn't threaten to "Sell it", I threatened to POST it on the net, and I will do so if I please.

Infact, because of your reacent attacks, I may very well post my verison of the Shaolin 32 Tai Tzu, Yang, and the Chao style to compare to so EVERYONE can see it's a modern Yang form.

>>>This man is at best, a deranged, with delusions of grandeur of wanting to be somebody. I can understand the jealousy, as our style is a royal style, and he would like to be a member, or learn, but he will never receive any information from me or my students again. Lencioni, has no respect for a real master, or real style.

Reply]
    Hee, hee hee, LOL you are so over the top!!!

>>A lot of our students are Doctors of Medicine, some are Law Enforcement, some are in Government and Military. They find it hard to believe that someone can do this for so many years. It is unreal. Almost like a “stalker”?

Reply]
    Yean, I know the feeling......

>>I thought it was about time to set the record straight. After all, 6 years is enough of the Bull Crap from a Liar. I have students world wide. One of my students got a gold medal in China in 1975. I am respected by the Chinese Martial Arts Masters of renown in various countries. We have a real Chin Woo Association and can prove it!

Reply]
    Ok everyone, start contacting Chin Woo here, and over seas and lets see if he's even a member yet.....
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 06-10-2006 at 02:21 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a