Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: David Kash vs Royal Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Now Timmy, please stop fighting with Eric. You boys run along now.

Here's all the forms you could ever want in your life, and a lot cheaper than thousands of dollars.

www.cmaod.com

Want something called Emperor's?

http://www.cmaod.com/3EmperorGong.html
    More videos your pathetic.
    You will never learn the real thing. So keep grasping at straws.

Believe me the real thing is nothing like what you see in those videos. I know. Completely different and you phony want to be's (Gian) will never get these things. I am saying this just to feed your jealousy and envy because that is all you have. Do you honestly believe a real Grandmaster would sell his secrets over videos?
    Last edited by kung fu goat; 06-10-2006 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu goat

Believe me the real thing is nothing like what you see in those videos. I know. Completely different and you phony want to be's (Gian) will never get these things. I am saying this just to feed your jealousy and envy because that is all you have. Do you honestly believe a real Grandmaster would sell his secrets over videos?

Then what the hell is on the dvd, oh wait I forgot, it's top secret. Hey pm me if you want to tell me what's on the dvd. Oh wait a second, I could have just pm'ed that inquiry
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

And man, Desing Sifu must be gone for the weekend. Yeah, I know, I am slow
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

A lot of those comercial DVD's show the outside of the forms, but not the proper structure or mechanics. They often tend to get Wushuised.

They also are generally marked. For example, certian tenchinques will be done with a horisontal fist, instead of a vertical fist, or segments are left out, or modified in such a ways as to just "represent" what is supposed to be there, but not actually show it.

When you actually know the art, you can see where it is done quite easily, if you don't, you will never know.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Actually most of the so-called 'real' Grandmasters are long dead. I don't consider any American a Grandmaster anyway. Americans do not understand Chinese culture.

I have met a very few skilled Westerners at Asian martial arts, and when I say very few, I mean 3.

Of those, 2 were brought up in Asia (Okinawa and Taiwan) from the time they were kids because their parents were stationed over there. The other one his grandfather was a spy in China for the Americans.

I don't think any of us will be Grandmasters. The training methodology, culture, etc., just isn't there.

Anyway you ask am I jealous of what you have? No, not really. Why is that?

Because you're fighting over freaking long fist for goodness sake. Who the heck cares about long fist? Long fist is what you teach little boys and girls. It is the first thing you learn. It is linear and it is all basic techniques.

???

It's like you're in the middle of a grocery store and you're fighting over a loaf of white bread. ???

Edit ... Anyways I think I'm going to let my daughter study wushu now and maybe when she gets older I can show her how to actually use it. And she'll probably start with long fist because that's the basics that you teach every kid.
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 06-10-2006 at 06:58 PM.

Awwwww!!! CaptinPickNose! That's it your done. Blame it on the White Man. There are certain things that will get you run from a thread. Among these is talking smack while contributing nothing of value to the discussion. How about this clones. More Tai Tzu Chang Quan information, and less flame bait, that's a good thing. Now that this thread has descended to stealing from Jim "Van Smack" Rome let it die a peaceful death before we all get sued. Out!
    Last edited by lamakwoklee; 06-11-2006 at 09:12 PM. Reason: extra word, ungrammatical

This is my last post on this thread. It is my recomendation.

It is that everyone (niel,RD) please keep training the same system you do. I say this only because your minds are too simple and stubborn to even understand the slightest aspect of the Emperor's Long Fist system or any other high level style.

I understand now that you will never open your minds past your own perception of ego and arrogance. There is no point in any master or otherwise offering advice, help or any information to you. Because basically you are just too dumb to understand. All your martial arts is based on speculation and guessing and not true learning and listening. Please keep it at that.

Ohhh.... I know why you PM'd me now, goat.

Your sad....
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Goat,

All the "Secrets" are in the Taiji Ruler Qi Gong. I have the whole system, and I have had all the corrections by a really good internal player.

If you are the Kung Fu God you think you are, you know the significance of this, and you know the post you just made above just shows your inmaturaty.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

"I am The Emperor of all Tai Tzu Chang Chuan!! Muahaha ha ha ha haaaa!!"

Immaturity?

I am out.

It's all good clean fun!

You should try it some time, life is much more enjoyable when you aren't taking it so seriously!!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Mr. Goat, I might be upset except that I've been through this entire thing before 'oh so secret system', 'you will never understand it', 'you don't have the right character', thing before with people. And not just once.

It's a load of crock. What causes students to argue like this is they believe the hype their teacher is selling them, and they haven't gone out and checked out what else is out there. I have even had the same argument with OYD people.

Eventually, you will learn. Maybe next month, maybe 3 months from now, maybe 3-5 years from now, with a ton of $ and time invested, you'll go, "Oh, darn."

Oh, and Mr. Goat, BTW, when you do figure out that it's a load of crock, it's much easier to show your face in public again when you haven't gone off on others and have been more humble.

This is my last post on this thread. It is my recomendation.

It is that everyone (niel,RD) please keep training the same system you do. I say this only because your minds are too simple and stubborn to even understand the slightest aspect of the Emperor's Long Fist system or any other high level style.

I understand now that you will never open your minds past your own perception of ego and arrogance. There is no point in any master or otherwise offering advice, help or any information to you. Because basically you are just too dumb to understand. All your martial arts is based on speculation and guessing and not true learning and listening. Please keep it at that.

Wow, this has officially become the stupidest thread of all time. Yeah, it is obvious you guys won't learn anything since you are just too dumb to figure this stuff out. Kung Fu Goat, sorry I wasn't nice to you, can I be your disciple? I have $200,000 now and I can give you more later. I am retarded and not smart in general but maybe you wil take me on casue I will give you money.

And immaturity, you are calling rd out? What the hell si this thing?

"Look Gian, I am saying Quack!, Livingston, Lencionni Quack! Fraud! Liar! FAKE!"

rkung goat- -what would you call that^?

So nice job pollutign this site with your childish attempts at lurign people in like svnford. But he pronbably is just liek me and lives in a one-bedroom apartment with $2 to his name. So tell us when you clean him out, I bet it will be quick.

I have come to the conclusion this whole thing is some sort trial for a comedy skit, and we willl eventually see it in Anime.

For the Women:

+ = & a