Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: David Kash vs Royal Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    That kroddy guy
    You thought so too? It's bad when you don't even dress kroddy and look like kroddy....
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Where are these guys from in Australia

Don't get into a Scuffel ...

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP ALREADY???

Good grief, you are like little babies. WHO CARES???

Why do people alter their writing styles to try and sound like lawyer? Is it supposed to give them more credibility? Big words don't do much to impress when the grammer mistakes are screaming out, "Hey! Look at me! I'm right here!"
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

BIG WORDS DON'T IMPRESS YOU???

Seriously, this is turning into a scene like from a bad martial arts movie or something.

this guy

http://home.austarnet.com.au/tsuruke...eihe-hands.jpg
    http://home.austarnet.com.au/tsuruke...brace_moon.jpg

As i said in another post. I will not argue your papers. I wish at least ONE person in your camp would show a modicum of skill.

While you go on beating yourself raw around the willy. Let me say for the billionth time that for Gian to be a fraud he has make some claim, he hasn't. He is a student. Regardless of his source, video etc, it doesn't make a difference. Attacking his credentials doesn't bolster yours.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 06-12-2006 at 08:14 PM.

I have the solution to all of this problem. It always works for my kids.

Somebody's got to chase these guys around and play with them until they are tired out and can sleep.

Okay? So go find yourself some friends, and chase each other around.

Then off to bed, children.

GIAN the Quack

I will give you brief history of Gian,

He buys videos, then begins to compare them and critique them. He then puts down, slanders, and defames the masters that do not fit his conclusions.

For example many times he has done this to my teacher who has more than 40 years of study from many different teachers. As my teacher is a 10th degree grandmaster, he knows his styles and what he is talking about. Yet Gian still continues to slander my teacher saying he does not know what he is teaching. Many times my teacher has told me what would have happened 25 years ago in a situation like this.

Gian indirectly recieved material from my teacher. Then watched some videotapes he bought of styles that were branched from the style in the material and made the conclusion; that the style on the videotape is really the style in the material. Then had the gaul to put it all over the internet in trying to show how smart he is. He is clearly wrong. This is only one example of what he is doing there are many more, just check his posts. He continues to slander my Sifu in blind arrogance. He is a nobody, he is a nothing who is jealous and wants to be something without working for it. He is a disgrace to all forms of martial arts.

He also will make up any lie to fit in with his private fantasy world. He has been doing this for 5 years now.

KFG

I think it is bizzar that one fraud is going to another fraud to research me and the second fraud's evidence is actually from someone the FIRST fraud is calling fraud on. Yet somehow, it is still used to substantiate both thier positions?

I am curious, are we haveing an extrodinary amount of Sun Spots right now?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Gian isn't an issue.

Ok Goat. Show us something. You are in the inner chamber. Show us the goods. Stop talking about it. We haven't seen JACK from you or most anyone of your camp. Except of course that thrilling display of swordsmanship on seiberts site.

You are a nobody.

Yeah Bro. I'm all about making fun of RD, but you have to show some credentials first.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Hee, hee, hee LOL!! This has gone totally insane!! I am suprised that these all haven't been locked by now!!

by all rites, next time I'm posting abut my travisty of a love life, the mods had better leave the thread alone!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Big Words Impress Me So I Type With Them

Shwarzanager!!! I Cant Even Spell That Junk Right!

This Is Ludicris!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Black Tiger,
    You are in Australia? I'm sure you know who this guy is then

http://home.austarnet.com.au/tsuruken

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    I think it is bizzar that one fraud is going to another fraud to research me and the second fraud's evidence is actually from someone the FIRST fraud is calling fraud on. Yet somehow, it is still used to substantiate both thier positions?

I am curious, are we haveing an extrodinary amount of Sun Spots right now?
    Well I have to say one thing, which is these people have ruined all of these teachers for me, Kash, Sie whatever, Ward, Fujian man, etc. Not that I was interested in them to begin with.

Just can't believe the mods haven't gotten involved in this one yet. Where are the mods?