Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Little Four Hands of Korea

Smile Hi Matt,

Oh that part. lol...

I have guys that are ranging from 140 - 240 lbs from 5'7" to 6' something. I am around 120 Lbs and 5'5". Believe it or not 180-240 range is not that big or strong as compare to some guys on the street (don't know if that's the Canadian water or what). So some of them would like to know what a smaller person could do facing a bigger guy just in case.

Warm regards

Robert
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    ok, got it now.

thanks.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Hello. Can some one tell me the publishing details of all these great Pong Lai publications? I have no idea of how to obtain any books by the illustrious Kevin Brazier.

The post above pertains not only to Mr. Brazier's Little Four Hand's book, but to all Pong Lai material. I've only ever descovered any of it on ebay. Is there a direct route to finding anything, or is it a huge secret?

pong lai

contact shrfu Mike at: 813-719-9892 and he will tell you what is available and what is coming in the future.

Masters of Korea

Hi
    it's been a long time that I wrote to this forum !!
    My shifu is from Korea, (Choi Chae Gyun). He is from the Lin Ping Yang Lineage. (I don't know if Lin Pin Zhang is the same person)
    The partner excercise shown on the book looks pretty similar to some stuff we do. (we call these excercises "De pan cha" (korean). I am going to upload some of these on youtube soon.
    Anyway, I am pretty interested in the "Korea Tanglang connection" A few years ago, my shifu used to send his students to korea for training, but he hasn't done it again. He says the school he belonged to was closed, and the students are currently just practicing for themselfes. Does anybody of you know about schools in Korea which still exist ? Has anybody been there?
    I am happy to be back on the board again !!
    Greets
    TCS
    Don't be afraid of walking slowly.
    But NEVER halt.