Thread: Violent beating on a guy who tagged a wall

Violent beating on a guy who tagged a wall

some guy getting beaten for tagging a wall......pretty vicious.... http://filecabi.net/video/tagmeouch.html

might have nsfw ads

wow, talk about social decay.

and stupidity.

people dont realize that they are incriminating themselves with these films, not too mention the uneducated stupid asses they look like.

there's too many of these things these days.
    lose a little faith in humanity with each one like this I see.

especially this next generation coming up. seems like a truly lost one.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

That tagger is an extreme idiot ... he's like asking, "Hi, I'm a tagger. I'm an idiot in your hood. Please hit me. No, really, I haven't had enough. Please hit me some more. No ... please hit me some more."

I knew a guy like that who went around like that doing stupid stuff and getting beat up ... eventually he put some weight on (in fat), and became a cop ... least qualified guy for a cop I ever met. Guess he wanted to get some revenge.

Actually, come to think of it, I'm kindof like that on this board ... LOL

Holy Crap! Was the guy bleeding from his EYES at the end of he video? That was pretty sick, he took some beating in the begining, but he end was really bad.

On another note, I did learn something from the video.

If you watch it through to the end, you'll see how the human body, or parts of the human body can be used as a food utensil. I had forgotten this from my childhood, but was reminded of it by a charming lady who appears at the end of this clip.

Unfortunatly for her, there is no part of the human body that can double as a toothbrush!

wow...

WOW!!! The bleeding from the eye was over the top, I have never seen something like that before.

this one is so old. the guy put up his name under those guys piece. thats like him signing their work. he deserved the first punch but they should have left it at that. kicking him until his eyes bleed is not ****ing ok. I mean he didnt exactly go over them.

still, old vid.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Kid got what he deserved. He's actually lucky that's all that happened.

No, I don't agreewith it, and yes I think it's stupid but if you tag someone else's work, that's what happened. I know of people who have been shot for that stuff where I grew up.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

LOL...."tagger".....
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest