• yes

40 83.33%
  • no

8 16.67%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe "Chi" exist?

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob
    Greetings..

Johnny: Tsk, tsk.. your delusions of self-grandeur are blinding us.. should we bow down to your vast superiority? or, as is appropriate, ignore your blathering? So far, you have criticized much and offered little.. show us some real wisdom, if you can. Talk is cheap, put something out there with substance..
    What do you want bob? I like to give people what they want.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMnemonic
    yeah Bob, he'd like to give it to you, if that's what you want...

Heya stalker. I noticed you have hit every thread I am participating in to drop your waste.

You enjoy character assasination, don't you?

cjurakpt Guest
    I post on two threads he's on, out of however many he's posted to, and I'm granted stalker status? wow, that was easy!

Hey take it easy JM that was funny you got to admit you left the door wide open.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    Hey take it easy JM that was funny you got to admit you left the door wide open.
    actually, I'd think that Bob would be the one who'd have to be leaving his door "wide open" since JM is proposing to be the guy on the delivery end...really, I'm surprised - given your cultural heritage, I'd expect more precision from you in matters of this nature...

I like to give people what they want.
    that is a catchy phrase for business.

we give or sell what client/customer whats.

so the Q is what do we want or what do you want.

--

On topic;

Qi or chi is really widely used in Chinese culture and lingo.

the weather is called heavenly Chi or Tian Chi.

if you are angered, you have Chi arosen from the spleen or Pi Chi.

if you are just or centered, it is said you have the just Chi or Zhen Chi or Yi Chi.

Chi is used to represent the essense or characteristic of things or state.

since things are forms or shapes or objects that are "lifeless", The Chi give them the essence.

etc etc.

most people cannot grasp the multiple levels.
    Most people want it honed down to a single answer and put into a box that they can easily understand.

most people are idiots.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Greetings..

I would like to know your background.. you speak much but say little.. you ask, but seldom answer.. you accuse others and excuse yourself.. You address people as if you have some superior knowledge, i.e.: the Taiji Symbol thread.. Share your history.. i have no evidence that suggests you are any more credible than those you admonish.. LOL, "don't be shy"..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob
    Greetings..

I would like to know your background.. you speak much but say little.. you ask, but seldom answer.. you accuse others and excuse yourself.. You address people as if you have some superior knowledge, i.e.: the Taiji Symbol thread.. Share your history.. i have no evidence that suggests you are any more credible than those you admonish.. LOL, "don't be shy"..

Be well..
    No. I have had a taste of YiLiQuan1's hate. No matter what I post, it will be derided and ridiculed. Besides, you just want to compare e *****'s.

Nothing matters but the facts. Facts are facts whether a homeless man says them or grandmaster wong says them. You are still stuck in that stage where you won't listen to a person unless you are personally impressed by them.

You ought to give up that arrogance. I have learned more than a few lessons from homeless people or total strangers.

No. I have had a taste of YiLiQuan1's hate.
    This guy loves to paste my name all over this forum, all the while evading my questions and refusing to support his claims. Gotta love him...

No matter what I post, it will be derided and ridiculed.
    Not true. If you'd actually said something worth listening to, it's value would stand alone. So far, though, you haven't.

Besides, you just want to compare e *****'s.
    That's essentially what you are doing by setting yourself up as better than everyone else. You want us to believe your knowledge is "bigger," and ours isn't, but when pressed you refuse to back up your claims.

Nothing matters but the facts. Facts are facts whether a homeless man says them or grandmaster wong says them. You are still stuck in that stage where you won't listen to a person unless you are personally impressed by them.
    Let's start with the facts about you... Who have you studied under? What style, how long, where, under whom, who were your classmates, what is notable about your training as compared to everyone else's, etc. Those are just facts, nothing more.

You ought to give up that arrogance. I have learned more than a few lessons from homeless people or total strangers.
    Again with the "I'm better than everyone else" schtick. If you were as humble as you claim, you'd have answered some questions by now.
    Matt Stone

cjurakpt Guest
    No. I have had a taste of YiLiQuan1's hate. No matter what I post, it will be derided and ridiculed. Besides, you just want to compare e *****'s.

ya know, if you took the time to read a lot of what Bob posts, you'd actually have more to go on than your psychic friends network info - he's actually one of the most humble folks around, given his background, obvious knowledge base, etc. - and he is always very forthcoming in his posts, shares his experiences and insights in a manner that invites even the least experienced reader to participate, instead of in the rather exclusionary tone that you project; now, you can say that's just my opinion, but it seems to echo what most everyone else here is saying;

see, what you seem to get confused is this: no one really cares, ultimately, about what you may or may not know - you can say anything you want, we really can't verify; what is actually important here is the notion of community, or inter-relationships - if people get on your case, it's not because of what you say, it's how you say it - you may be the most advanced practitioner on earth, yet if you can't relate productively to others, what's the point? now, I'm sure you can rationalize why everyone here is in the wrong and you are in the right - and that's cool - but let me ask you a question: if no one on here appreciates you, if no one can handle your neo-socratic method of "teaching", if all we do is focus hatred onto you and defecate all over your posts (an image that you seem to be fond of repeating...what's up with that?), if this whole experience is so negative for you, then why, sir, do you keep coming back? wouldn't everyone just be happier (yourself inluded), if you stopped posting? on the other hand, if you really feel the need to communicate in this forum, desn't it stand to reason that you might consider that perhaps you may wish to amend the tenor of your posts? after 4 or 5 people point out the same thing about you, maybe there's a reason? all of us here at one point or another have been rightly corrected about our behavior by another - the difference bewteen us and you is that we swallow the medicine, apologize if necessary, and then try to do the most difficult thing one can do: change our patterened habitual responses and be less self-oriented in our world view and posts;

you can take the above as an attack or as a constructive suggestion - your choice, do as you like...

I'm offended by what you said so Chris I chalenge you and Bob to a Saki match and don't come if you'r not ready.

cjurakpt Guest
    done; but I suspect Bob can be a bit of a fish, so to speak, so he may out do us both...