Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Southern Kung Fu Video Thread *Read Guidelines First*

so gorden liu does lau fmaily style hung gar huh? i almost took a seminar with him cause he was teaching tiger crane form. i dont think he got through all of it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    so gorden liu does lau fmaily style hung gar huh? i almost took a seminar with him cause he was teaching tiger crane form. i dont think he got through all of it though.
    What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia
    What happened?
    it was 100 dollars and 45 minutes away. i didnt mind the drive, but i didnt have the 100 dollars at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gash
    Does anyone know who this guy is. His form is "On Point"
    Iron Bridge, Iron Horse, 1000 lbs sitting, Fist like Hammer, Finger like Sword, Palm like knife, Claw like Hook, Eyes like Lightning, Fist like shooting Star, Body as supple as a Snake, Body alligned behind punch, Horse Stance 1000 lbs., Strong, but NOT stiff... Fast, but NOT weak!!!

I believe that is Wayne Husbands; a student of Mark Houghton.
    Last edited by street_fighter; 08-13-2006 at 03:18 PM.

Wayne Husbands

I want to be this guy when I grow up!! (picture a child aspiring to greatness)

Looking at clips like this stongly re-enforces the fact that in Hung Ga, I'm a suckling infant. (I lost my binky!!!)
    Iron Bridge, Iron Horse, 1000 lbs sitting, Fist like Hammer, Finger like Sword, Palm like knife, Claw like Hook, Eyes like Lightning, Fist like shooting Star, Body as supple as a Snake, Body alligned behind punch, Horse Stance 1000 lbs., Strong, but NOT stiff... Fast, but NOT weak!!!

Gordon Liu Clips

If I acheive 30 -40% of what those old clips look like, in several years, I will consider myself successful. Interestingly enough, I will begin FuHok training within the next 2 weeks. Those clips set the bar quite high!! Everyone must dream. I like how he blurs the camera. When I do Gung Ji, the camera gets bored.

Strange version of it. Looks like it comes from my lineage but done quite differently. My guess is that this might be someone from Buk Sam Kong's lineage since he learned from my sifu years ago and incorporated some CLF into his curriculum.

I'm so tired of seeing this form it seems like everyone does that version.

You are right CLFNole, he is Ulanga sifu from Puerto Rico.

Jaza:

That is what I thought. I have seen a few of their sets and they are all different from ours. You can see it is the same form but lets just say a different interpretation.

training younger brother

this is a video of me punching my younger kung fu brother in the face.

It part of training that we all love, because we've all been the one getting punched before.

allthough the skill levels are very different, I still try to use some concepts like stay inside and use the waist to lean and move out of range, then spring back after the attack...

I try to use sow, fan jong, fu jow, dot choy, chop choy, and bit-ch slap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9peQ8FoRSw
    Bryan Davis

Bump (make this a sticky)
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.
    Instead of bumping I thought I would show this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgoA5DKe82w
    Last edited by Mano Mano; 08-31-2006 at 02:15 PM.